• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This shift is literally the first time I can recall hearing St. Louis' name called in this game.

2 will not be enough. Stay on them, don't be stupid, guys.

zroid

Banned
man the Bolts offence looks so so much better in this series than it did against the Wings and Habs. I don't know how much of that is just the Rangers giving them too much space and how much is just they've sorted out their issues.

While im pissed about the miscall but thats the 2nd or 3rd goal Kreider cost us. That's unacceptable. We should be 2-0 cruising into the second. They need that 3rd goal fast.

RangersFan

I will not put that on CK at all. What he did is fine. It was a weak call, preceded by a missed call on Stamkos. The reffing is so fucking horrible. The NHL reffing is so nauseatingly bad. That entire sequence is just so infuriating. It's not an NHL game without the refs putting their stamp on it as usual.

LJ11

Kreider is just a dumb player, wouldn't be fair for god to gift him a brain. Just dumb.

Edit: Refs missed the call, but Stamkos took another run and got bodied, no reason to crosscheck the guy. Refs didn't catch the first guy but they caught the retaliation, which is often the case.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Amusingly, considering how much Dan Boyle and Keith Yandle have been shit on, well, here are your top 5 leading scorers for the Rangers in these playoffs as of right now:

1) Derick Brassard - 13 pts
2) Derek Stepan - 12 pts
3) Rick Nash - 10 pts
3) Dan Boyle - 10 pts
3) Keith Yandle - 10 pts

Vyse24

Amusingly, considering how much Dan Boyle and Keith Yandle have been shit on, well, here are your top 5 leading scorers for the Rangers in these playoffs as of right now:

1) Derick Brassard - 13 pts
2) Derek Stepan - 12 pts
3) Rick Nash - 10 pts
3) Dan Boyle - 10 pts
3) Keith Yandle - 10 pts

Note it's the 2 players who are near even on goals and assists that are the top 2.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers second goal has apparently been changed to Yandle from Brassard and Nash. Guess they decided it was Brown who hit it after all.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
If Brian fucking Boyle scored right there I was just going to leave and go to a strip club or something. No other options.

Top Bottom