• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

a916

Tampa has no composure, seen it through their entire run, they flat line against any adversity... just embarrassing to watch them fold so easily.

A goal against? Okay here's another 2 more...

Lord King Lundy, hold the lead. If we can take it home and win then I believe we can beat Anaheim. I have Anaheim taking the West because they're just damn crazy but if Chicago wins then damn; they'll take it all.

RangersFan

commandersheppard_zpsch8vh01d.jpg~original

Vyse24

While I agree ( I actually thought Brass should have won the Steven McDonald award of Talbot), if the Rangers win the cup there is no way that Hank doesn't Conn Smythe.

It'll definitely be between these 2. Hank was running away with it before the back-to-back 6 goal games.

And speaking of 6 goals...

a916

Tampa has lost 4-0, 6-2, 5-1, and 6-2* at home during the playoffs. They were the best team at home in the regular season.

*(so far in this game)

emrober5

The wheels really fell off in this period. So amazing too because the lightning dominated the first and second periods.

Bishop will recover, that's for sure. Once it went 3-1 it was over.

RangersFan

It'll definitely be between these 2. Hank was running away with it before the back-to-back 6 goal games.

And speaking of 6 goals...

I was more pointing out that there is no way the media doesn't give it to Hank, even if there is someone more deserving. But yeah it is between those 2. But even if Brass puts up godly numbers when it's all done I think Hank wins out no matter what, just because he's the long enduring face of the franchise, and backbone of a team that is known as being defensive.

Top Bottom