• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Ducks-Age is legally allowed to leave the country without clearance from their parole officer first. Kings-Gaf wouldn't understand.

Also, we can afford international data plans.

This was good fire. Teemu should use it to cook a steak on. Also my phone autocorrected Teemu to Germy. Learn your place, phone.

Hrcts pls :(

Can't wait to see Silver lift the cup ;_;

And the Conn Smythe.

Ducks-GAF: This has been a hell of a series. Haven't been able to hop on much because the WiFi here is spotty at best, but I can't even be pissed if we lose Saturday. Obviously, I hope we win, but you guys have a hell of a team. A lot more even of a series than I ever figured. Your guys' quick strike ability is fucking ridiculous.

Good words. Stick tap. I'm going to be very disappointed if we lose. My expectations are very high for this season. But losing to th eventual cup champs would be a good way to go out.

Will they be? They're basically playing two defensive pairings backed by a goalie that...

Alright, please tell me with a straight face you've watched any games of this series.

I'd cheer for devil himself if it meant Kesler wouldn't get to hoist the cup.

Actually, Satan is cool as hell and cheering for him is good.

You sound bitter.

I for one welcome the Keslord hoisting it.

Ducks > Hawks > Rags/Tampa

Smiles a plenty. The Kesbae can deliver.

If Kesler wins the Cup I will make it up, take you to Teemu's Steakhouse.

Tabris not invited, he said he'd rather have a Caesar Salad.

He'd also scoff at the concept while taking photos of his bread and soup and sitting on his ikea couch.

I wish the Ducks Jerseys looked like this

b5UPcXD.jpg

b5uXBaX.png

I really don't like the logo they have now

Good jerseys. I like our new colors too.

Sacrilege against the Webbed D will not be tolerated. We got rid of the word scroll. Praise.

It's probably one of the worst Logos in the NHL. Sorry Ducks.

Now now.

Sefskillz being inserted into our lineup while hrtc sits for a bit

Lace up, Sef. You're on the second line.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, please tell me with a straight face you've watched any games of this series.
The fact that you guys haven't been able to do much of anything about the fact that they're playing only two pairings doesn't mean it's not true. Chicago's third pair averaged about 6 minutes between the two of them in Game 6, just as an example.

And Crawford is kind of like Schrodinger's goalie. Sometimes he's one of the best in the league. Sometimes he's dead. I would say that averages out to "pretty good." :D

The fact that you guys haven't been able to do much of anything about the fact that they're playing only two pairings-...

HAVE YOU EVEN FUCKING SEEN KEITHS CREASE CLEARING NEVER-TIRING ROBOTIC UNDEAD SKILLS OR NOT!?

KEITH IS SINGLE HANDEDLY KILLING US.

We're so fucking #blessed this year it's not even funny. I haven't seen a Kings fan in the real world since the season started. It's been magical.

It's like Alice in Wonderland except the Queen of Hearts is giving us handjobs. No bandwagon Kings fans anywhere. The actual legit Kings fans in this thread are being cool as heck. It's wonderful.

ZeroGravity

Yo, fuck it. I'm tired of being so down on this group. They're here for a reason.

The Rangers may be the better team, but not tonight. They had their shot last year. This is our year.

Been awhile since I've broken this out, but no better day than today:

mc88plQ.jpg

what?

HAVE YOU EVEN FUCKING SEEN KEITHS CREASE CLEARING NEVER-TIRING ROBOTIC UNDEAD SKILLS OR NOT!?

KEITH IS SINGLE HANDEDLY KILLING US.

It's like Alice in Wonderland except the Queen of Hearts is giving us handjobs. No bandwagon Kings fans anywhere. The actual legit Kings fans in this thread are being cool as heck. It's wonderful.

Seriously Duncan Keith is having the best games of his life.

zroid

Banned
Ray Ferraro and the Leafs Lunch boys are saying if the Hawks win the cup this year, they might tear up Quenneville's current contract and give him a new one with term at like $5 million+ / year just to keep him happy

lolz

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Yo, fuck it. I'm tired of being so down on this group. They're here for a reason.

The Rangers may be the better team, but not tonight. They had their shot last year. This is our year.

Been awhile since I've broken this out, but no better day than today:

mc88plQ.jpg

I'm tired of being negative about the Habs too. I promise once Therrien is fired nothing will get in the way of Density 2016.

calder

Ray Ferraro and the Leafs Lunch boys are saying if the Hawks win the cup this year, they might tear up Quenneville's current contract and give him a new one with term at like $5 million+ / year just to keep him happy

lolz

The thought of Marvie's reaction alone should have neutral observers rooting for a Blackhawks Cup win now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Fun fact: more players on the Lightning are undefeated in Game 7's than on the Rangers.

Because about half of the team is 1-0 thanks to the first round series with Detroit.

Cindro

I've always hoped Marvie actually is Q and what he posts are internal monologues.
I almost spit out my drink at work!

This is how I'm going to interpret every Marvie post going forward.

For as hard on yourself as you are Marvie, you've still done a lot of positive things for this franchise. There's definitely some room for improvement, but I know you're working on it deep down <3

Calamari41

41 > 38
Isn't Bettman's whole "thing" all about growing hockey in non-traditional markets? Wouldn't he then be happy with Florida and Southern California being featured in the Cup Finals? The LA media market is massive, so I would think he would be especially happy with the Kings and Ducks representation in the playoffs for the last decade, and especially since 2012.

Seems like a lot of concern trolling going on in this regard.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'd prefer Tampa to win tonight, but it's pretty difficult to bet against Lunqvist in a game 7 at MSG. And by difficult, I mean impossible.

Marvie_3

Banned
The thought of Marvie's reaction alone should have neutral observers rooting for a Blackhawks Cup win now.
:lol

I think I could deal with an overpaid coach that I don't like if my team won 3 cups in 6 years.
Yeah, if they can manage to win a Cup this year with all the Q bungles they've had to overcome, then I have nothing else to fear going forward. Probably his worst coaching job yet they're still a game away from the Finals. I don't really think there are any other ways he can do harm that this team can't overcome.

I hope.......

The writers for the Chicago Tribune suck in general but whoever does Q's mustache is funny.

iNmyk7lk7y7pR.gif

Top Bottom