• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

jbug617

Banned
Indy got to clean house.

My prediction is that Irsay will hire Peyton Manning to run the organization in the offseason.

who the fuck watches these CBS shows? who finds any of their comedies funny? Kevin Can Wait? more like kevin.... fuck this i wont watch this piece of shit show or anything else on cbs!

MechDX

Indy got to clean house.

My prediction is that Irsay will hire Peyton Manning to run the organization in the offseason.

Not a bad thought but I still see him becoming a part of ownership in Tennessee. Still rumblings league isn't happy with the owner structure there.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Not a bad thought but I still see him becoming a part of ownership in Tennessee. Still rumblings league isn't happy with the owner structure there.

Manning getting heavily involved with the Titans would be such an amazing slap in the face to the Colts organization.

I know you'd love to see it!

MechDX

Manning getting heavily involved with the Titans would be such an amazing slap in the face to the Colts organization.

I know you'd love to see it!

He was salty when he was released. But he is Payton manning and won't show that publicly. I would speculate he buys partial ownership now then when Eli retires the Manning family will buy majority ownership

He was salty when he was released. But he is Payton manning and won't show that publicly. I would speculate he buys partial ownership now then when Eli retires the Manning family will buy majority ownership
Serious question do they have enough money for this?... even for Peyton to just buy partial?...

MechDX

Serious question do they have enough money for this?... even for Peyton to just buy partial?...

Peyton is far from stupid. Guarantee he has been investing and growing his portfolio. If he doesn't have all of it he can get pretty easily.

Get a loan from Papa John over a Budweiser while driving in his Buick

Think I'm gonna own the Titans. /sung to Nationwide song

Tabris

Well first Peyton Manning can do anything he puts his mind to, but here is his estimated net worth:

$191 Million (that takes his salary, endorsement deals, taxes, and expenses into equation - doesn't talk to his how well his investment portfolio has done)

The Titans have a valuation of $1.16 Billion

So he could potentially get a 5 to 10% minority stake. Then start building from there.

Peyton is far from stupid. Guarantee he has been investing and growing his portfolio. If he doesn't have all of it he can get pretty easily.

Get a loan from Papa John over a Budweiser while driving in his Buick

Think I'm gonna own the Titans. /sung to Nationwide song
Just generally curious. Because I know lebrong wants to own a team one day, and I know all he's done to try and get to that point. And I would assume lebrong has amassed way more money then Peyton

Spinluck

Well first Peyton Manning can do anything he puts his mind to, but here is his estimated net worth:

$191 Million (that takes his salary, endorsement deals, taxes, and expenses into equation - doesn't talk to his how well his investment portfolio has done)

So he could potentially get a 5 to 10% minority stake. Then start building from there.

Wow, he doesn't even make more than Brady's wife.

Joe PersonVerified account
‏@josephperson
Panthers saying on pregame sheet Donald Hawkins will start at left tackle in place of Michael Oher.

Well this is...

...something.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Just generally curious. Because I know lebrong wants to own a team one day, and I know all he's done to try and get to that point. And I would assume lebrong has amassed way more money then Peyton

Mr. G.

With another NBA soon upon us I hope that once again our beloved Cavs and Raptors face each other in the NBA Finals and this time we give you a bit more of a challenge.

But ultimately those losses to us helped the Cavs learn how to lose and overcome towards winning that championship.

So in a way not only did we do it...but I did it!

After reviewing the last few posts, and careful evaluation over the last 2 mins.....I have come to the conclusion that peypey will not be the future owner of the titans. We can lock and seal this case away.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

He's only made 191 million over his career? That seems...low. I'm sure you're pulling that from some kind of Forbes estimate though.

Top Bottom