• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

No idea where Tabriz got that number from. Money nation says: Peyton Manning's net worth includes $228 million in salary and bonuses earned since the Indianapolis Colts signed him in 1998. The star quarterback has also earned an estimated $157 million for endorsement deals.

MechDX

We all know what will happen:

McDaniels takes over in Indy
Patricia takes over in Jacksonville.

Bellichik gets his own division

Tramon Williams out.

Browns starting 3rd different center this week. Surprised we've been able to run so well.

Pryor is sending his game gear from last game to the HOF. I have a HOF wr!

My love affair with hue continues, he's atleast making this fun.
Mr. G.

With another NBA soon upon us I hope that once again our beloved Cavs and Raptors face each other in the NBA Finals and this time we give you a bit more of a challenge.

But ultimately those losses to us helped the Cavs learn how to lose and overcome towards winning that championship.

So in a way not only did we do it...but I did it!
Damn, in many ways you have in fact......done it! I wish you well this season. Do I look forward to another civil war though?.....no lol.

Fuck the warriors.

Spinluck

It's incredible that Indy continues to not abandon the run until they absolutely have to.

People wonder why Luck has as many comebacks as he does and it's usually because Indy often puts him in that position.

His numbers improve drastically in the no huddle, and we never run it unless we're down multiple possessions in the last quarter of the game.

Gigglepoo

It's incredible that Indy continues to not abandon the run until they absolutely have to.

People wonder why Luck has as many comebacks as he does and it's usually because Indy often puts him in that position.

His numbers improve drastically in the no huddle, and we never run it unless we're down multiple possessions in the last quarter of the game.

The Colts are significantly better when they abandon their gameplan. Doesn't speak well for their coaches.

TCRS

Banned
inDy fans:

F32prID.jpg

Top Bottom