• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

neoemonk

There are a lot of Trump signs all over but I live in western Michigan, which is the conservative stronghold of the state. Trump took third in the primary in this part of the state, even though he won overall. Clinton better win this state in November.

I hate so much about this game.

Every time it feels like the Panthers are about to have a momentum shifting play on defense they get gashed for 25 yards.

EDIT: like that. Why the fuck do we watch football?
Shitty fucking sport

Spinluck

I think Irsay remembers parts of Payton's time at QB, unfortunately it was the part Payton got away with a succession of schlubs on the offensive line and somehow was rarely touched.

Peyton's release time was insane. But there was a time where all of his skill position players were pretty much Hall of Fame tier. Peyton also had much much better coaching via Tom Moore who helped develop his panted no huddle offense, and a system practically tailor made for him and his strengths. Luck was anointed as savior way too early, and his coaches have an identity crisis. A power running team that drafted receivers and shit in the first round, and traded a 1st for Trent TRUCK.

Pagano is a poor mans Dungy, and will never do anything good or great in this league as a HC. Irsay needs to get over the fact that Luck will never be Manning. No offense will be doing what Peyton and those guys did for nearly a decade, that shit was magical. He should focus on here and now, and the coach and gm he brought back for 4 more years. He is a hack and owes all that success to Polian.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Made a nice catch last week too. I wasn't sure about him when we drafted him

Either him or Higgins I forget which I remember reading had lots of dropping issues but otherwise could be a diamond in the rough.

Ugh penalties so bad, I can't even yell at Pasztor!

What the fuck was that Parkey!!

Oh shit Cody Parkey redemption game?

squicken

Parkey lol

No offense will be doing what Peyton and those guys did for nearly a decade, that shit was magical. He should focus on here and now, and the coach and gm he brought back for 4 more years. He is a hack and owes all that success to Polian.

Yeah by the time Polian had messed up the OL, Peyton was the GOAT and could manage to always know where to throw the ball and not hold it very long. Luck is like Rodgers and Ben where he wants to hold the ball and find the big play

Top Bottom