• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Nice to see these CBS guys talk up hue :")
If the Browns are gonna win a game or two this year, this is one of them.

Of course they will figure out a way to Brown it up in the 4th quarter, but what the hell it's fun to watch the seeds of hope sprout in Browns-GAF.
I hate saying stuff like this. But let's not act like the Browns have been complete garbage. Literally like 2 plays away from being 2-1

Fitts

Good stop at the end there to hold them to a FG. They never would've gotten there if Hayden wasn't caught standing around gawking again. Fuck am I sick of that shit after four years of it.

kmag

To be fair to Stafford that looks like miscommunication. Now whether that is on the receiver or the QB is probably only something they and the coaching staff know. If the WR was meant to go on a timing comeback and ran a streak there's not much the QB can do unless he reads it in time.

Spinluck

It boggles my mind, but if you read a Jim Irsay interview you'll understand why the Colts are the Colts right now. He thinks all you need to do is draft a QB and you'll have success in this league. I guess he forgot the tremendous talent that Polian put around Manning early on?

Luck from 2012 up until he got hurt was the most hit QB in the league, he finally gets hurt and what does Irsay say? "He has to protect himself, he's our franchise." What? How about you address the O-line...

Fast forward to earlier today, he literally says Luck should play more like Manning... the guy that Irsay ran out the back door (which worked out for Peyton because his career would've ended 4 years earlier behind this O-line). Like wtf, how does he think that's ok? Considering the lack of depth and trash that we have on our team now?

kmag

LET'S GO BROWNS

Why do you do this to yourself. The Browns could be up 30 points at the half and I'd give them a 60% chance of losing. At 17-17 I reckon there's more chance of extraterrestrial life being discovered in the second half than the Browns pulling one out.

kmag

It boggles my mind, but if you read a Jim Irsay interview you'll understand why the Colts are the Colts right now. He thinks all you need to do is draft a QB and you'll have success in this league. I guess he forgot the tremendous talent that Polian put around Manning early on?

Luck from 2012 up until he got hurt was the most hit QB in the league, he finally gets hurt and what does Irsay say? "He has to protect himself, he's our franchise." What? How about you address the O-line...

Fast forward to earlier today, he literally says Luck should play more like Manning... the guy that Irsay ran out the back door (which worked out for Peyton because his career would've ended 4 years earlier behind this O-line). Like wtf, how does he think that's ok? Considering the lack of depth and trash that we have on our team now?

I think Irsay remembers parts of Payton's time at QB, unfortunately it was the part Payton got away with a succession of schlubs on the offensive line and somehow was rarely touched.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ricardo Louis (one of our like 3-4 rookie WRs) has been flashing today.

edit: That's like the 3rd or 4th 15+yd run for the Browns today.

Top Bottom