• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Come on Floyd, you trying to roll me up with this? Decker is damaged goods and Melvin I don't trust him yet.
Fanatic this is sincere..
Yes Decker is a gamble, but.
You still have AJ Green and can afford to make this gamble on the off chance he dies. But so far the updates are good.

And Gordon > Gore.. Melvin is leading the league in rushing touchdowns. I mean.. he's solid. You would have Jamaal Charles and Melvin Gordon as your RBs.

You would be set.

https://gutshot.github.io/fftrades/
Plug it in and it's a perfectly fair trade

Charles is stil banged up. That's why I still have Spencer Ware on my team. I need to see more of Gordon. Same situation like as last year for him.

Gigglepoo

What's the issue? Traffic? Cost? Time of day?

Football is super boring live. I went to three games when I moved here in '07 but haven't even considered going since. Way better on TV.

I do try to see my Pacers whenever they come to town, though. Before prices skyrocketed...

Charles is stil banged up. That's why I still have Spencer Ware on my team. I need to see more of Gordon. Same situation like as last year for him.
Charles is projected to come back next well last I looked and even if not.. you still upgrade at RB because Melvin is better than Gore and you still have Ware if Charles isn't healthy.

Outside of Ware/Charles and Gore, you have Derrick Henry. And when Charles comes back.. Ware's value is gone.

Top Bottom