• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Hindl

9ers color rush isn't great, but the main problem is the helmets don't really go.

On a side note, I like the Eagles getting to wear the black jerseys again, but at the same time I wish it was something more original

JABEE

Forza Horizon is a soothing game to play even though I suck. I can't turn for shit. I can't get through a race. I wish I could get a new car.

Yet, I still like driving around in that game. I'm liking my Xbox One S.

Furyous

In Drew we trust. Coach Arians needs to pull off a miracle right now because this is going to be a tough game no matter the ranking of the 9ers' defense. What will it take for the 9ers to put in Kaep?

Forza Horizon is a soothing game to play even though I suck. I can't turn for shit. I can't get through a race. I wish I could get a new car.

Yet, I still like driving around in that game. I'm liking my Xbox One S.

we are madden opponents again after it vances tonight. when do you want to play?

In Drew we trust. Coach Arians needs to pull off a miracle right now because this is going to be a tough game no matter the ranking of the 9ers' defense. What will it take for the 9ers to put in Kaep?

Unfortunately, as bad as gabbert is, I don't think Kaep would be any better, he's not 100% healthy yet he's lacking in arm strength from his rehab. Maybe he gets a shot after the bye if we keep losing...

honestly? gabbert would have to get hurt. chip won't pull him, no matter how shitty he is

squicken

Raiders vs Charger game is huge. Especially with the Chiefs coming up.

Also minor complaint. The Raiders and Chargers game would always be televised on LA TV. The Rams put a stop to that this weekend :(

Edit: Apparently the Bills are that probable for a playoff spot?

Game with most leverage is Cowboys-Bengals.

15 of the league's 32 teams are 1-3 or 0-4. So many teams are effectively eliminated so BUF having that division win over NE is a big deal for potential tie breakers

ESPN already has playoff tracking w/tie breakers noted

http://www.espn.com/nfl/standings/_/view/playoff

loooooool what was that brock? instead of securing the tackle he gives a weak ass push to david johnson... why

bethea! keep your head up and that could've been a pick!

Euron

Cardinals game plan with Stanton:

1. Give ball to David Johnson
2. Give ball to David Johnson
3. Give ball to David Johnson
4. Let Gabbert shoot himself in the foot

I don't have Carson.. I have elite Joe Flacco and Russell.

Speaking of.. Melvin Gordon and Eric Decker for Frank Gore and Deandre Hopkins. Is there anyway I can buy him from you?
Come on Floyd, you trying to roll me up with this? Decker is damaged goods and Melvin I don't trust him yet.

E: Man my autodraft team is a beast!!

Top Bottom