• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

sqwarlock

It's how it feels to be a York fan when Harbs isn't there

Yeah, this is pretty much back to the way I felt during most of the post-Young era. Harbaugh's tenure was just a brief bright spot in an otherwise dark 15ish years.

EDIT: 5 winning seasons in the last 15 years, 3 of those during Harbaugh's reign.
EDIT2: That's 2000-2015 for clarification. Fun fact, 1985-1999 saw 14 winning seasons for the Niners. It was easy to be a fan during those years, but even through the bad I've never considered dropping them as my team.

Hunter S.

I am glad the anouncer reminded us about our National heroes the Bills!

EN9Dkhh.0.gif

I seriously want to kill him. Blame is the worst qb in the league. He is even worse than Nick foles.
Seriously.. he's getting outplayed by John Skelton. Good Christ.

And fuck him further for allowing those fucks in Ann Arbor to ever be happy for a second. Fuck him and fuck that pansy Baalke.

No everyone in Florida is a degenerate, but not necessarily a criminal.
When you say degenerate? How big of a degenerate are we talking?

squicken

A few weeks before the start of the 2011 baseball season, Buck underwent his eighth hair replacement procedure. But something went wrong during the six-hour-plus procedure. When he woke up from the anesthetic, Buck could not speak. He believes his vocal cord was paralyzed because of a cuff the surgery center used to protect him during the procedure. A doctor not part of the operation theorized to Buck that the cuff probably got jostled during the procedure and sat on the nerve responsible for firing his left vocal cord. Buck was also going through personal stress at the time, as his marriage to his high school sweetheart was ending. That stress, Buck theorizes, could have made him more susceptible to nerve damage.
http://www.si.com/tech-media/2016/10/06/joe-buck-fox-book-hair-plugs-surgery-voice

Top Bottom