• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

You honestly believe chip is making the call on this? That he is just unwilling to even consider the other guy? Every qb on the roster got a chance in Philly. No way would he be willing to just die with blame. Management won't risk Kap getting hurt and having to pay him $20m next year.

Why not have a 3rd QB active for games? They're tanking at this point so removing some depth won't matter and it almost guarantees you'll never have to play Kaep.

Why not have a 3rd QB active for games? They're tanking at this point so removing some depth won't matter and it almost guarantees you'll never have to play Kaep.
I agree they need to look at something else. Guys are getting open all fucking game and blame can't get them the ball. You can see it sucks the will out of the D going out there and watching him miss throw after throw. Chip needs to do something.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
If Kaep doesn't play next game, there needs to be a massive fan backlash against Baalke/York. No way Chip doesn't put him in without influence from above.

I agree they need to look at something else. Guys are getting open all fucking game and blame can't get them the ball. You can see it sucks the will out of the D going out there and watching him miss throw after throw. Chip needs to do something.

he can't do shit about trent/jed making the calls on who can and cant play

he can't do shit about trent/jed making the calls on who can and cant play
I honestly would start ponder just to make Jed look bad. Every sports show would be talking about why not Kap then. You can tell the years of getting beat up with the jags has fucked with blames head. He rushes when he doesn't have to so much.

Steveo

Banned
I honestly would start ponder just to make Jed look bad. Every sports show would be talking about why not Kap then. You can tell the years of getting beat up with the jags has fucked with blames head. He rushes when he doesn't have to so much.

He was doing that in college, just go look at some of his college highlights.

:edit: Look at this video, he had the same bad habits he carried into the NFL. Should of never been a 1st round pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgjwBiFyw0s

bigosc2k

Banned
Why hasn't there been a Donald Sterling like audio/video of Jed or Trent saying some off the wall racist and homophobic stuff?

boxter432

Thought that was cutler on the screen when they did the side by side. Impressive 11/28 passing for the win by Stanton.
lol Blaine.

chadskin

fuck why did i bet $10,000 on this game

image.php

Three years ago, Raiders beat reporter Vic Tafur said there was not one starter on the Raiders roster who was better than their counterpart on the 49ers... Things change quickly

Top Bottom