• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Steveo

Banned
Is it just me or does Phil Simms try his hardest to make Blaine Gabbert sound like a good Qb... or maybe he feels like he is a good QB?

squicken

@SeifertESPN
Blaine Gabbert average rushing yards per carry: 5.63. Blaine Gabbert average passing yards per attempt: 5.89

That was before the long run

Hunter S.

Falcons better be ready for a Super Bowl 33 repeat!

hqdefault.jpg

Chip Kelly is going to be fired for the second December in a row

what does this have to do with chip kelly? his offense is getting people open. he has no qb, and the only qb who possibly could succeed wont play due to management making the call

lol gabbert. he runs INTO the rush! the OL had them walled off, and there was no reason for him to step into where the pass rush was. fucking garbage

Deadbeat

Banned
what does this have to do with chip kelly? his offense is getting people open. he has no qb, and the only qb who possibly could succeed wont play due to management making the call
I thought cappy was still kind of screwed due to all the surgeries. I mean he could evade the sack better.

_woLf

Chip Kelly is a fucking terrible football coach for letting the 49ers freefall with Gabbert as their QB.

GIVE. KAP. A. CHANCE.

You have nothing to lose. Holy shit.

Chip Kelly is a fucking terrible football coach for letting the 49ers freefall with Gabbert as their QB.

GIVE. KAP. A. CHANCE.

i am 100% sure that it isn't chips call. they need kap healthy so they can cut him without paying him all his guaranteed $$$ at the end of the season

GIVE. KAP. A. CHANCE.

You honestly believe chip is making the call on this? That he is just unwilling to even consider the other guy? Every qb on the roster got a chance in Philly. No way would he be willing to just die with blame. Management won't risk Kap getting hurt and having to pay him $20m next year.

Top Bottom