• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

JABEE

The NFL eliminates GIFs the week Tom Brady comes back!

Does anyone else think that's fishy? I'm just asking questions here.

squicken

Yeah the WR position is not good w/o Diggs, but Rudolph is really the number 2 target. It will be interesting to see if Treadwell gets more run. My guess is they stay conservative and hope to win on Oswillier turnovers

I'm interested to see Texans pass rush w/o Watt. Olivier Vernon killed the Vikings LT all game, but the quick passing and the Giants lack of an interior push helped negate that. Maybe the Texans do a lot of A gap pressures?

Spinluck

I did after Ike hit us. It was actually a crew out of North Carolina that came in to help the local power company. multiple days without power can make you really appreciative.

Yup, that and the downed powerlines which were a big deal at the time.

I don't care if you think the power is cut off or not, that shit is scary. Dealing with anything electrical with inclement weather is a risk. Some of those guys are working around the clock after these storms.

MechDX

Yeah the WR position is not good w/o Diggs, but Rudolph is really the number 2 target. It will be interesting to see if Treadwell gets more run. My guess is they stay conservative and hope to win on Oswillier turnovers

I'm interested to see Texans pass rush w/o Watt. Olivier Vernon killed the Vikings LT all game, but the quick passing and the Giants lack of an interior push helped negate that. Maybe the Texans do a lot of A gap pressures?

Rac been sending Mercilus and McKinney a lot over the middle on rushes

BigAT

Antonio Brown's hips have got the league shook:

"This week NFL vice president of officiating Dean Blandino will be sending an explanatory video to all teams that the league hopes clarifies the rules. What the league is looking to avoid are sexually suggestive gestures, excessive choreographed celebrations that incite the other team, or any type of gesture that would go from the NFL field on Sunday to children's sports fields the other days of the week. The NFL is OK with players celebrating - as long as it's not choreographed, as long as it doesn't include gyrating or throat slashing. One of the other ironies is that the NFL's competition committee came up with the rules that banned these specific celebrations; and one of the competition committee's members is Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin, who is one of those who asked for clarification last week."

Writing up a post about the NFL's reaction time to longterm health effects of concussions vs. dropping ratings.

Edit: Also to pelvic shaking that isn't sponsored by ED pill retailers.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The non believers will cast aspersions and doubt. Fear not ye Lion faithful for they are misguided and know not what they speak. He is the Chosen One. (Book of Matthew 9:77)

e1b31cf2509f7b9ab0b8cac8c9f276a1.jpg

Philadelphia @ Detroit

Tall4Life

Unbelievably hyped for my god-king to wreak havoc on Cleveland. There will be world peace after his return.

tom-brady-xootr.jpg

Now NFL can be great again.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
StL is hilarious. Both the Colts and Bears are trying to pickup that population as a fanbase but then they show Philly @ Detroit instead.

Also, we are all Lions fans today.

Also Browns.

Mindlog

Antonio Brown's hips have got the league shook:

"This week NFL vice president of officiating Dean Blandino will be sending an explanatory video to all teams that the league hopes clarifies the rules. What the league is looking to avoid are sexually suggestive gestures, excessive choreographed celebrations that incite the other team, or any type of gesture that would go from the NFL field on Sunday to children's sports fields the other days of the week. The NFL is OK with players celebrating - as long as it's not choreographed, as long as it doesn't include gyrating or throat slashing. One of the other ironies is that the NFL's competition committee came up with the rules that banned these specific celebrations; and one of the competition committee's members is Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin, who is one of those who asked for clarification last week."
Are they going to ban cheerleaders?
I stand with Brown.

Top Bottom