• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

jbug617

Banned
bill-belichick-tom-brady.jpg

Sanjuro

Is it okay to wish death towards babies born on Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Day?

At least get the father some Just for Men ffs.

tmdorsey

It's probably the Moscow Mule I'm drinking talking, but I want to go ahead and nominate Yanet as the official spokeswoman/model for NFL-GAF.

Bitanator

Who is going to toss the interception first Carson or Dak? Personally I want Dak to toss an early one just so his first one is not some heartbreaking game loser during the final moments. I also want to have him toss one to let me know he is normal, god damn rookie robots running the league now

squicken

I think I said last week that Rutgers might be the new Kansas, but that wasn't fair to Kansas. Harbs puts to bed the idea it takes a long time to turn around a program

brentech

BigAT

I think I said last week that Rutgers might be the new Kansas, but that wasn't fair to Kansas. Harbs puts to bed the idea it takes a long time to turn around a program

Yeah, all it takes is the second most money in the entire country and an elite program. Amazing that Harbaugh has been able to overcome such adversity and achieve success despite all the obstacles in his way.

Yeah, all it takes is the second most money in the entire country and an elite program. Amazing that Harbaugh has been able to overcome such adversity and achieve success despite all the obstacles in his way.

don't worry AT, one day you will find your harbs.

one day we will too :(

Hindl

Who is going to toss the interception first Carson or Dak? Personally I want Dak to toss an early one just so his first one is not some heartbreaking game loser during the final moments. I also want to have him toss one to let me know he is normal, god damn rookie robots running the league now

Very similar to how I feel about Wentz, except I haven't had shit to go on for two weeks after that Steelers game. I just want to see him fuck up, because I'm not used to good QB play

Seriously.. Come on Squicken.. Harbaugh got the program on track.. But Rutgers is nowhere near Michigan in terms of money and support.

You know better. Give him credit where credit is due.. but don't be a ball washer

I see Miami suffered a heart breaker tonight....getting our asses kicked tomorrow should make those fans feel a little better
Half of them were probably arrested.

Another day of Cleve Brown Football!
tumblr_nmcryrUXEq1twgx55o1_250.gif

Man is this dope!
And since there's no way I can leave the house for me to go to work due to conditions on the road.. I might be able to watch the game too on redzone and B/R

Hooray

hmm I work during the debate tomorrow but I feel like I really need to watch it live.
Yes you should.. it's gonna be amazing.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You guys missed where squicken called Harbaugh the second coming of Bill Walsh if you wanted ball washing. He's a huge stan of his.

bionic77

I wonder if Trump ever looked Brady in the eye and got a firm grab of whatever is between his legs?

If I had media credentials I would have the courage to ask these questions to the Pats every week.

Top Bottom