• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Levyne

Banned
Hoyer did what he could. Liking the efforts Howard and Meredith put in.

Looking forward to a high draft pick and the Cutler circus to be over.

My god that eagles game was terrible. They were so unprepared to start and then the fumble and the terrible pads call on back to back offensive plays. At least Sammy B made the Texans pay for choosing that garbage Brock today.

ACE 1991

GG Lions, very winnable game but the defense went to sleep for the first half and we accrued way too many penalties. Still very impressed with Wentz, but he didn't need to take that shot down field.

Striker

Ravens D gave up 10 pts and Mosely's idiotic fumble on the INT. That is another missed six. And they really didn't use West as much as they should have.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Say what you want about Jim Caldwell but his team(s) do not give up when playing for him. We're right back in the playoff picture.

Great effort by the whole team but of course Matthew Stafford as well. Guy is all heart, love watching him play. No matter what, even if we're 1-3, this team is relevant and can win any game with him at QB. He has etched himself as a Top 5 QB in the league right now and he's the youngest on that list.

22 4th Quarter/OT comeback wins.

dulplmrthm4tp1j2jquf.gif

JABEE

Say what you want about Jim Caldwell but his team(s) do not give up when playing for him. We're right back in the playoff picture.

Great effort by the whole team but of course Matthew Stafford as well. Guy is all heart, love watching him play. No matter what, even if we're 1-3, this team is relevant and can win any game with him at QB. He has etched himself as a Top 5 QB in the league right now and he's the youngest on that list.

22 4th Quarter/OT comeback wins.

dulplmrthm4tp1j2jquf.gif
That play cost the Eagles 4 points

Hindl

Bigger than anything else, the penalties fucking killed us. I figured there would be some bye week rust, just came out looking sloppy. Hopefully they can clean that up next week.

squicken

My god that eagles game was terrible. They were so unprepared to start and then the fumble and the terrible pads call on back to back offensive plays. At least Sammy B made the Texans pay for choosing that garbage Brock today.

I said all offseason the Texans should sign him right away. Good for Sam that they messed up. Texans D w/o Watt is awful. He made that unit a top 5 group. w/o him they are bottom 5

Top Bottom