• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Fitts

Straight up: we're doing better than anyone should have any right to with filling spots for injured players, but it's going to catch up to us. Hell, it already is. Alexander was a liability last week and it doesn't look like that's going to change today.

EDIT: and now the commentators are kinda talking about it... lol.

Fox318

Still can't get over some of the shit coaching and how shit the defense has looked.

Todd Bowles should be fired and probably will after Monday night.

I can really notice the absence of Hue on the offense (and Sanu and Williams), but I thought the defense was solid last year w/Guenther. Seems mostly the same guys but just not as good this year

Reggie Nelson was a massive loss for them on the back end,. Bengals secondary can't be anywhere near as aggressive with what they have on the back end, as Dennard hasn't really panned out and their other long time Corner (can't remember his name) was like 39 years old.

squicken

Reggie Nelson was a massive loss for them on the back end,. Bengals secondary can't be anywhere near as aggressive with what they have on the back end, as Dennard hasn't really panned out and their other long time Corner (can't remember his name) was like 39 years old.

Forgot about Nelson. Yeah that secondary is really diminished from past few year. With BAL pretty iffy it really seems like PITT can go 5-1 in the division and get in the running for home field in the AFC. Gotta make New England go on the road

Still can't get over some of the shit coaching and how shit the defense has looked.

Todd Bowles should be fired and probably will after Monday night.

That 2nd punt at the 50 was a tragedy. Don't know about firing him but that was just awful, and he is in general too conservative

I'm happy the Redskins won today, even if they got extremely lucky and didn't deserve it.

- Mosley fumbled saved our bacon
- We still can't score TD's in the Redzone

In previous seasons, we don't win this game. Maybe things are looking up. Maybe.

It really drives me nuts when people say this. There were two teams on the field and one clearly made fewer mistakes. (Hint: Redskins). If you dont think the Redskins deserved to win based on their mistakes today than clearly the Ravens didn't. The Ravens had more fuck ups today.

*holds envelope to head* 16 *pulls paper out of envelope* how many losses the 2016 Cleveland Browns will have, and how much QBs they will use doing it

Fox318

Fox I owe you an apology. That punt late in the 4th down two scores told me everything I need to know about Bowles.

Forgot about Nelson. Yeah that secondary is really diminished from past few year. With BAL pretty iffy it really seems like PITT can go 5-1 in the division and get in the running for home field in the AFC. Gotta make New England go on the road

That 2nd punt at the 50 was a tragedy. Don't know about firing him but that was just awful, and he is in general too conservative
He only has a job because Charley Casserly told Woody he was the anti rex.

When what the team needed was to keep rex and can the shit managment.

KingBroly

Banned
It really drives me nuts when people say this. There were two teams on the field and one clearly made fewer mistakes. If you dont think the Redskins deserved to win based on their mistakes today than clearly the Ravens didn't. The Ravens had more fuck ups today.

The Ravens outplayed us, we continued to not execute worth a damn, including a missed XP (which I hate we have 3 of this year). Our Defense is Get a Turnover or allow 7. There's no inbetween with us.

Top Bottom