• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

It's gonna be some shit in these parts if the Falcons win this game

I can already see this meme reversing :(

12317896_622502024554713_624948687_n.jpg

Too early to say that Hoyer is "the answer" but that's two solid games in a row. Howard looks excellent though

Hoyer most certainly is not the answer. That last drive pretty much showed why he's a solid backup. Howard did look great, though. I hope they stick with him after Langford comes back.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Hoyer did what he could. Liking the efforts Howard and Meredith put in.

Looking forward to a high draft pick and the Cutler circus to be over.
If what he can do is throw away opportunities and have zero presence in the red zone because he has no arm, then he belongs on the bench. Say what you want about Cutler but it's pointless to toss him out when he would win games like that.

Bigger than anything else, the penalties fucking killed us. I figured there would be some bye week rust, just came out looking sloppy. Hopefully they can clean that up next week.

Hopefully this is a good learning experience for everyone involved. We just gotta take care of business next week against Washington.

squicken

Miami is terrible. Ross is the worst owner in the NFL. He meddles but stays bts so he doesn't take the public heat like Jerry does

KingBroly

Banned
I'm happy the Redskins won today, even if they got extremely lucky and didn't deserve it.

- Mosley fumbled saved our bacon
- We still can't score TD's in the Redzone

In previous seasons, we don't win this game. Maybe things are looking up. Maybe.

Redd

I'm happy the Redskins won today, even if they got extremely lucky and didn't deserve it.

- Mosley fumbled saved our bacon
- We still can't score TD's in the Redzone

In previous seasons, we don't win this game. Maybe things are looking up. Maybe.

Third and short is the Skins kryptonite.

TheContact

Ah what a day. My daughter turned 3 last month and my son turned 1 this month so we had a combined birthday party. My house was loaded so I didn't get to watch too much of the pats game but they won handily as I expected. Can't wait to watch a better game next week.

Fitts

First divisional game of the season. I'm as excited for this as I was for week one.

We need a statement win here -- no single point shit where we're winning a shootout at the end. This is the start of a stretch where we need to play well and at least go 3-1. We need to acknowledge the fact that the latter half of the season will be more difficult and, while winning the division should remain our goal, we need to realize that 4-4 through the last eight games could be our reality. 10-6 is the absolute minimum we need for a chance at a wildcard spot and our divisional record would most certainly play a role.

Offense needs to go ham. Defense needs to cause chaos. Rookies gotta bring that heart.

Can't wait to see mah bois Richard and Deandre duke it out today without Murray on the field. (although, he'll be missed) Time to get at it fellas.

Our first three wins exemplified the JUST WIN BABY! attitude that's going to win us critical games, but now's the time to look like we deserve to extend our season.

Hindl

Hopefully this is a good learning experience for everyone involved. We just gotta take care of business next week against Washington.

Yeah, it's alright I'm not too worried about it. Took too long for the defense to come alive, and just had way too many penalties. Wentz played fantastically until the end, so can't blame him. Game exposed the main issues with the offense, OL is pretty weak and we really need to address it. Also, WRs and Zack Ertz need to step up

He is the clear MVP right now. Great to see him finally get in a good situation and show everyone how great he is.

Matt Ryan

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Did You Know

The Cavs have won more NBA titles this year than the Browns have won games.

Y'know what? I'll take it. That was a hell of a parade, and we don't throw parades for individual Browns wins, so.

Although at this rate, we might if the Browns ever win one this season.

Fitts

FUCK YES! THAT'S HOW YOU PLAY DEFENSE!

Carr... calm the fuck down. First (legit) INT of the season. Time for redemption.

Top Bottom