• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Wuiji

Rams offence

FNT9rKE.gif

Fitts

Fuck. Just looked silly there.

Coop just can't drag that second foot the way Crab can. Carr can't paint the sidelines the same way with him and that limits options. I hope he's working on that.

Some major adjustments need to be made at halftime for the Broncos O. They are being way too conservative against a defense that isn't good at all. Lynch has a big arm, their safeties are playing LB, so let him loose.

The Ravens outplayed us, we continued to not execute worth a damn, including a missed XP (which I hate we have 3 of this year). Our Defense is Get a Turnover or allow 7. There's no inbetween with us.

No, they didn't. Redskins were clearly better in all three phases after the first quarter. The defense shut down and shut out the Ravens after the field goal very early in the second quarter. They didnt move the ball at all in the second half until their final possession. The only edge the Ravens had was in rushing yardage.

Bsigg12

The Broncos o-line is so bad without Donald Stephenson. Sambrailo just isn't ready to be back yet and him getting torched on every other play is showing that. They're going to need to help him out the rest of the game if Lynch is going to survive.

Mary Kay Cabot
Mary Kay Cabot – Verified account ‏@MaryKayCabot

#Browns Gary Barnidge headed to X-ray room after game. Had right ankle taped. QB Charlie Whitehurst (knee) too
Hello darkness my old friend. Kessler will be day to day

Top Bottom