• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

h1nch

Denver D Line has been playing better in the 2nd quarter so far. The line disrupted Matty Ice enough to force that overthrow.

h1nch

3rd and 1 has been a serious problem for Denver all year. I don't get how their run game can be so bad that they consistently fail to convert those.

chadskin

Bizarre post-game Jets locker room: A lot of happy talk from Brandon Marshall, who clapped his hands while taking to reporters and yelled, "Woo" -- as if to say, "Let's go." At one point, he actually said the 1-4 Jets are "in the perfect place." On the other side of the room, Mo Wilkerson and Sheldon Richardson -- both in sour moods -- bristled at reporters' questions. Richardson responded to the first few questions by saying, "Preparing for Arizona." He accused reporters of trying to bait him into criticizing teammates. One reporter fired back at Richardson and stormed out of the locker room, kicking over a chair.

What a mess.

Fox318

9m9 minutes ago
Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
Mo Wilkerson spent 80 seconds showing no accountability after Jets loss today. None. Kept repeating same phrase. Leader? Give. Me. A. Break

Fitts

Olawale. Probably our most underutilized dude right now.

Also, I'm becoming concerned about Deandre's ability to secure the football.

squicken

CuWwIMzXEAAasn4.jpg

Top Bottom