• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

cdyhybrid

giphy.gif

All those Panthers fans who are going to become Falcons fans

(to be fair, they used to be Seahawks fans)

Looks like the possibility of a sequel to 2 Points is the only thing I can get out of this season

Anyone that would downgrade in fandom twice isn't worth the energy. Don't worry about them, friend.

Euron

I mean, the Falcons were good just like 3 years ago. And they choked. Like dogs. Twice.

This is just a minor setback for a major comeback Yung Floy. The Panthers are going to get their no.1 pick, going to get actual NFL caliber offensive tackles and regroup and be ready for next year.
The Panthers will become the SF Giants of Football: Every odd year they're great then even years they fuck up

Jimmy G going to the Rams for offensive line players
Brady needs bodies to protect him
So pats will ask for the entire offensive line ��
Since when do the Rams have an o-line? They'll send him to the Cardinals for Chandler Jones and some other defensive players. Belichick playing the long con.

I was worried about this game before it started

Bengals defense and offense were supposed to be good

They got to stop letting him run though

I mean, the Falcons were good just like 3 years ago. And they choked. Like dogs. Twice.

This is just a minor setback for a major comeback Yung Floy. The Panthers are going to get their no.1 pick, going to get actual NFL caliber offensive tackles and regroup and be ready for next year.
But the problem with that plan Grova is there aren't any truly stellar tackles on the draft this season. The best blind side tackle is Cam Robertson and he's not doing so hot

Since when do the Rams have an o-line? They'll send him to the Cardinals for Chandler Jones and some other defensive players. Belichick playing the long con.

This I could actually see. Palmer is toast and Arians isn't going to want to rebuild. Jimmy or even Romo could be in Arizona next year.

But the problem with that plan Grova is there aren't any truly stellar tackles on the draft this season. The best blind side tackle is Cam Robertson and he's not doing so hot

I don't need stellar and I don't need to go through the draft to get them.

I just need somebody not named Blindside.

Anybody.

Any of yous got large brothers or cousins that want to play football?

Top Bottom