• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

squicken

I mean, the Falcons were good just like 3 years ago. And they choked. Like dogs. Twice.

This is just a minor setback for a major comeback Yung Floy. The Panthers are going to get their no.1 pick, going to get actual NFL caliber offensive tackles and regroup and be ready for next year.

Rough seas when picking a OL in the top 10 in recent years

ldZI9mN.jpg

Euron

This I could actually see. Palmer is toast and Arians isn't going to want to rebuild. Jimmy or even Romo could be in Arizona next year.
It needs to be Romo so the Cardinals can continue their trend up finding old QB's down on their luck and falling short of a Super Bowl win. Plus I actually want to root for Romo but can't as long as he's in Jerryworld.

It's still early in the season, but it really wouldn't be that shocking if this Bengals era is done, right? They knocked on the door for years but never got through, and topped it off with that playoff game meltdown. Not a tough loss, or a collapse, but a straight up no holds barred, 'we aren't interested in winning this playoff game anymore'.

If they have to blow it all up after that, is that a surprise?

Trey

I haven't been feeling tyrod so far this season. Seems indecisive, misses more throws than you'd be okay with.

Exciting player, needs consistency.

Talon

It's still early in the season, but it really wouldn't be that shocking if this Bengals era is done, right? They knocked on the door for years but never got through, and topped it off with that playoff game meltdown. Not a tough loss, or a collapse, but a straight up no holds barred, 'we aren't interested in winning this playoff game anymore'.

If they have to blow it all up after that, is that a surprise?
Sooner or later, players tune out a head coach. Marvin's been there forever.

Top Bottom