• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Fitts

I swear to Christ the officials are told to keep games close with these non calls. One of the worst missed holding calls I've ever seen on that last drive.

LJ11

The only way that fake punt call makes sense is if Fisher was following the flow chart.

Every once in a while that dumb fuck gets lucky on ST, especially against the Bills, but he was a straight moron today. So glad he took the 3 with goal to go. Bills D played like shit, well maybe not shit but there was a lot of bend don't break, keep it in front of you, tough to watch.

Zeke

I'm super happy with the way our secondary is playing. DLine put some pressure on today, DLaw coming back actually made a huge difference.
I don't want to sound cocky but I think we have the potential to have a very good secondary this season. Mo is having a comeback year, Brown is playing amazing and Jones has been great as well. Hard not to be excited.

Alliance with...the Browns?

latest

But since I'm a Vikings and Patriots fan now I'm sure one of my teams will beat the Falcons!

SKOL

GO TAMMY TOMMY TERRIFIC
I'm disappointed in you

Every once in a while that dumb fuck gets lucky on ST, especially against the Bills, but he was a straight moron today. So glad he took the 3 with goal to go. Bills D played like shit, well maybe not shit but there was a lot of bend don't break, keep it in front of you, tough to watch.

Marcel next week.

Trey

they didn't respect case keenum at all. solid gameplan, better if the offense wasn't limp dicked.

LJ11

I swear, I have no fucking clue how the Chargers do it. Week after week they script new ways to lose. It's unfuckingbelievable, I've never seen anything like this.

Top Bottom