• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

RBH

Bengals wouldn't fire anyone for making no progress for, what, 5 or 6 years?

Wonder how much they fire when they actually aren't even able to lose in January for once

Beach

Last year was probably the best chance for the Panthers and probably the last chance for the current generations of the Bengals and Cardinals teams

Fitts

OMG ATL did it? I've been staying quiet the whole game because I didn't want to jinx it. THANK YOU and CONGRATS, FalconsGAF! Y'all are alright by me.

Hindl

It's fine. Still came away impressed with my QB. That is all that matters!

He did, really impressed with him. Rest of the team let him down. But he was down 14 at one point and was playing great through the whole game. That last throw was actually alright, it's just Agholor didn't fight for it at all and he's throwing at a Top 10 CB. Also don't really know why Doug didn't do more with the TEs, Lions have bad LBs so it's crazy that he didn't incorporate him more.

Pepiope

He did, really impressed with him. Rest of the team let him down. Also don't really know why Doug didn't do more with the TEs, Lions have bad LBs so it's crazy that he didn't incorporate him more.
Ya. Im not even too upset with the last pass. A better WR comes down with that, or at least doesn't allow the DB to pick it off. Aggy is still learning too, but meh. I like that he's willing to take risks at the end of games.

Zeke

Great win by my boys. Defense played thru the roof today. Good showing all around I hope they keep it up next week.

Great win by my boys. Defense played thru the roof today. Good showing all around I hope they keep it up next week.

I'm super happy with the way our secondary is playing. DLine put some pressure on today, DLaw coming back actually made a huge difference.

Top Bottom