• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Afrikan

from the Chargers forum

image.php

Of course that was going to happen.

My wife won't quit laughing at me.

Gurrry

Watching this oakland game from a fantasy perspective has made me sick to my stomach. I desperately needed Deandre Washington to do something. Instead, Jack Del Dumbass goes RBBC all day and feeds it to Olawalalalalaaaaa at the goal line just to tease me.

My team has been destroyed by injuries. Even got another one today with Steve Smith getting hurt. Im cursed.

Every time Bradford throws those dimes, which by the way is art in motion, I cream my shorts.

Took this long to come down from my fantastic high, heroin ain't got shit on this drug.

Spinluck

I knew Philip would end up that one QB in a generation who went ringless.

Had his chances but always came up short, he was really good in his day.

Kusagari

Poor Rivers is stuck in an eternal hell where he loses by 3-7 points every week and is stuck trying to pull off miracles with no time left.

I just turned to CNN and saw this trump campaign video with the Clinton accusers. This is crazy... I think they should cancel football tonight.....

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
I'm glad the Raiders are doing well this season, but is it so much to ask for a blowout win? These games are giving me anxiety issues.

Fitts

This team... my blood pressure...

Fucking psyched to be at the top of the West. We still need that statement win, though. We gotta get healthy and we gotta find discipline. And I think Richard has firmly established himself as our number two rb a this point.

JUST WIN BABY!

Top Bottom