• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Bad pass by Eli, he really look crappy the last 2 and half games, he's been really shitty since he got blasted in the Washington game, his head hit the turf, he might have gotten concussed and the Giants are hding it..

Aaron Tarkenton almost struck again
This game is alot like the debate. Two unlikable teams playing like garbage.
Incorrect.

It's well known that the Packers are favored by the gods of cheese (and who doesn't like cheese? Checkmate athiests).

And the Giants slayed evil twice.

But you are correct that they are both playing like garbage.

Fitts

CDNZ186.jpg

It's so beautiful. :,)

brentech

Yeah. Though wrt to Datone: we were trying to play him at 5 tech, and he just can't consistently do it. Outside and slimmed up, he's been really intriguing.

Yeah, he was better his first year and a half where he played outside and just got to attack. He didn't get a lot of snaps, but it seemed like everytime the packers caused a fumble, he either did it or was on it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Whatever i call it like how i see, don't fucking like my opinion you can fucking ignore it, your team been getting a nice home cooking from the refs all fucking night...

That reminds me

We haven't had a good total and complete meltdown in a long while

Top Bottom