• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

brentech

Adams making a tough catch.
ggdire.gif

Rodgers is looking good though this Giants defense is pretty suspect
Seems like a lot of the narrative (myself included) was skewed by running into the Minny D in week 2. Looks fine to me.

e: On the other hand, this special teams coverage does not look fine to me. What are you doing, Zook

Giants have had great starting field position all night and done shit all with it.
Wouldn't read too much into them not being able to run the ball. Nobody can run the ball against the Pack this year.

Passing game I can't explain. Rush has been good, but it hasn't been lights out or anything. Eli's got more time than he thinks, maybe.

Jarate

Banned
Wouldn't read too much into them not being able to run the ball. Nobody can run the ball against the Pack this year.

Passing game I can't explain. Rush has been good, but it hasn't been lights out or anything. Eli's got more time than he thinks, maybe.

Elite has been innacurate mixed with him having pressure

Its rough getting into a rhythym when you're not on the field

squicken

Seems like a lot of the narrative (myself included) was skewed by running into the Minny D in week 2. Looks fine to me.

e: On the other hand, this special teams coverage does not look fine to me. What are you doing, Zook

Seems like a lot of people were saying problems went back to last year, and offense sputtered vs Jags. But things look fine now. Seems like Giants have very little chance even though it is just 2nd quarter

No review?

Seems like a lot of people were saying problems went back to last year, and offense sputtered vs Jags. But things look fine now. Seems like Giants have very little chance even though it is just 2nd quarter
They had trouble with the Jags and Vikes.

The two main adjustments I've noticed are that they've been taking more shots downfield, and Rodgers has been more willing to scramble.

And more willing to take chances, it should be noted

Top Bottom