• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

jmdajr

Damn. Miami lineman hurt, getting out of the shower.

#Dolphins coach Adam Gase told reporters OL Laremy Tunsil slipped getting out of the shower Sunday & hurt his ankle. Same ankle as before

Zeke

Getting hyped for the GB game, this should be the night game imo. Dallas is 2nd in total offense and 1st in rush offense. Pack is 9th in defense and 1st in rush defense. I'm taking their run D with a grain of salt. RB's packers have face so far T.J. Yeldon 39yds on 21 carries, Peterson 19yds(injured after 12 carries), Dwayne Washington 38Yds 10 carries, Bobby Rainey 22yds on 5 carries. Dallas rush game is head and shoulders above any scrubs pack have played so far. Outside of the vikes packers have played bad teams and mediocre backs.

grova's curse is effecting the red sox now

next we'll see him wearing a brady jersey :(

Alliance with...the Browns?

But since I'm a Vikings and Patriots fan now I'm sure one of my teams will beat the Falcons!

SKOL

GO TAMMY TOMMY TERRIFIC

giphy.gif

Jarate

Banned
The answer is obviously yes.

Everyone is fraudulent right now except maybe the Vikings (give us time though and we will find a way).

A much better question though is who is more fraudulent between the Vikings, Eagles and Packers?

Packers by far

It's a shame, as this might be their most talented team since the NFC Championship game, but we aint doing shit with McCarthy as our coach

Greg

Everyone is fraudulent right now except maybe the Vikings (give us time though and we will find a way).

A much better question though is who is more fraudulent between the Vikings, Eagles and Packers?
the Packers are who we thought they were

Pepiope

The Eagles have a rookie qb. I still don't see them as a contender. These wins are just a bonus fuck you to Cleveland.

cdyhybrid

We'll learn more this weekend. They looked good against Denver, but they'll be going up against another defense that's just as good, if not better - and it won't be Paxton Lynch back there in the pocket when their defense is on the field.

Ken Carman ‏@KenCarman
.@JaredLorenzen22 are you available Sunday at 1? Asking for friends.
jared lorenzen
jared lorenzen – ‏@JaredLorenzen22
.@KenCarman let's do it.

jared lorenzen
jared lorenzen – ‏@JaredLorenzen22
@KenCarman 👍🏻 #HereWeGoBrownies
Bae

The Pats are the most fraudulent. Cards look terrible this year, Browns, Fins and Texans are terrible also. The closest thing to a decent team they have played was the Bills and they got their asses kicked by them.

Hindl

The Eagles have a rookie qb. I still don't see them as a contender. These wins are just a bonus fuck you to Cleveland.

Yeah, this defense is legit, as long as we keep our starting lbs on the field and not Kendricks. But the offense isn't as good as it's looked. The playcalling has been good and Carson has been making smart decisions, but when we start facing better defenses that won't hold up

squicken

Getting hyped for the GB game, this should be the night game imo. Dallas is 2nd in total offense and 1st in rush offense. Pack is 9th in defense and 1st in rush defense. I'm taking their run D with a grain of salt. RB's packers have face so far T.J. Yeldon 39yds on 21 carries, Peterson 19yds(injured after 12 carries), Dwayne Washington 38Yds 10 carries, Bobby Rainey 22yds on 5 carries. Dallas rush game is head and shoulders above any scrubs pack have played so far. Outside of the vikes packers have played bad teams and mediocre backs.

I don't know what to make of Dallas, but GB is very good. Defense is stout, and their OL is a top 5 group. Odd thing is that their passing game is off, and Rodgers is no longer Superman. I trust the Pack D over Dallas' D so I'd go with GB, but maybe Dak will reset things to the Aikman-Favre order

jmdajr

PoliGaf:

@Bencjacobs
Trump tells the crowd "Big Ben is a friend of mine. We play golf together" about Ben Roethlisberger. Good way to help with female voters

lolz

KaYotiX

Banned
Packers need to get synced up on offense. The Dallas game is going to be a huge test, I still think they win but it will be by single digits.

Hopefully all our starters are back from injuries

Phins claimed Benwikere, Browns claimed Cooper.

Mccown returning to practice
Kessler should be able to go
Cam Erving back at practice

Solid day of doing it

bionic77

Bionic.. your thoughts?
Everything out of his mouth is generally a lie.

It is telling that when he is reeling from a video that makes it seem like he is at best a disgusting pervert and at worst a rapist that he claims friendship with a known alleged allegedly possibly sexual assaulter of women. That would be like getting in trouble for possibly cheating and then telling your audience that you were best friends with Tom Brady. Very weird.

But I am pretty sure he was never in our locker room.

Zeke

I don't know what to make of Dallas, but GB is very good. Defense is stout, and their OL is a top 5 group. Odd thing is that their passing game is off, and Rodgers is no longer Superman. I trust the Pack D over Dallas' D so I'd go with GB, but maybe Dak will reset things to the Aikman-Favre order
Cowboys secondary is playing great right now. Mo is having a comeback year and shut down Green yesterday, Brown is playing great for a rookie, Carr actually looks serviceable and Byron Jones is having a great year too. For the record I don't expect the defense to play lights out like yesterday, I expect them to hold their own and play tough.

Spinluck

Liar.

If you were really a rich baller you would have the 3rd girl type your posts for your while the other two were earning their next purse by sexing you.

Also, we don't need another fake rich guy.

Too bad Tabris got permed. He deserved to be humiliated for a few more years after he got caught lying about his crib.

Tabris got permed? I missed that.

He will never live up to the fake rich legacy of Lunchbox who was actually funny. But I will miss you and some of the other guys shitting on him. Always made for a good read.

effzee

Did Doug Pederson just take a veiled shot at Chip Kelly?

He's right. Team cratered last year vs DET when they got down early

I'm liking you Doug but WTF?

How are you going to even compare the two when ultimately both lost?

And if anything this game showed you shit tendency which I am sure he inherited from Reid with poor clock management and a pass heavy pass happy offense.

Why weren't Barner and Smallwood given any carries? Why is the slowest of the backs, who also happens to have a fumbling problem, running a sweep play?

Top Bottom