• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Cup of Hockey |OT| World Cashgrab of Who Cares - Sponsored by SAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

You know what, Marchand is winning me over. I can't help it.

Join me guys. He's just a good maritime kid trying to make his way in this crazy world. Same as any of us.

PillarEN

Herp derp. They teach this in the KHL or wherever that d man plays?

Canada is better which is expected. Face offs are painful for the Czechs though and frankly that is going to an issue if that stat doesn't improve.

zroid

Banned
You know what, Marchand is winning me over. I can't help it.

Join me guys. He's just a good maritime kid trying to make his way in this crazy world. Same as any of us.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17934-1404382466-11.gif

Do any of you guys happen to know, just off the top of your head, Carey Price's current shutout streak going back to 2014 (only counting international games where he played for team Canada, also not counting exhibition games)?

Kazerei

Banned
Do any of you guys happen to know, just off the top of your head, Carey Price's current shutout streak going back to 2014 (only counting international games where he played for team Canada, also not counting exhibition games)?

I think the last time he let in an international goal was against Latvia at the 2014 Olympics. Then he shut out USA and Sweden in the semi-final and final.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
How the fuck can anyone beat team Canada.
Coaching staff is even more stacked than the forward roster lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom