• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Cup of Hockey |OT| World Cashgrab of Who Cares - Sponsored by SAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot or didn't hear about Healy being fired. I won't miss him.

As for the game: I sure hope Pietrangelo will be okay. He's a very good and underrated defenceman.

I'm going out tomorrow, and watched both games today, so I'll probably just skip the Sweden and Russia game and PVR the NA/Finland one.

I don't think I'll watch every game. I don't have the time or energy.

I can't wait to see North America again. It's hard not to cheer for them.

I'm obviously cheering for Canada, but I'd love to see NA do really well.

1. Canada
2. North America
3. Europe, Sweden or Finland

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Please score Czechs

i don't want to hear about this Price shutout streak after the game
tumblr_n38jhuYLua1twggkzo1_400.gif

Red_Man

For Zroid / ZombieJames

Carey Price shutout streak for CAN has passed 200 mins mark, dating back to goal from Latvia LW Lauris Darzins late in 1st P of Sochi QF.

Red_Man

Pacioretty on the 4th line, Kane practicing on the 3rd line with Abdelkader, Torts is legitimately stupid.

Red_Man

I can't imagine how the players feel as they see their coach scratch guys like Byfuglien, and bury star players so scrubs like Abdelkader can play more. How do you stay motivated when you're being led by that?

Red_Man

Must be a pretty serious illness for Lunqvist to not dress.....pulling for Sweden to still come through with the win

What happened to Kovalchuck. Man his career ended once he left NHL. Even SKA arent happy with him

I also see no Radulov or Monzyakin (spelling)

Weird

There were rumors but he's still in SKA IIRC

A shame we're missing Zetterberg and Steen. We need full squad to have a chance against Canada (assuming we get that far)

Oh well

We still have Sedins, Bäckström, Forsberg and Loui. Should be enough in the group stage

Red_Man

Panarin has looked really good, although that shouldn't be much of a surprise.

Edit : "Nathan Boo-lee-o" thanks Kypreos, it's been a while since I've heard such butchering of players names.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Score. Celly. Repeat.
After much debate of fan suggestions, #TeamNA landed on Opposite of Adults by @chiddybang as their #WCH2016 goal song.

zroid

Banned
Koolaidmin robbed by the MVPost :(

oh my god Simpson using Ovechkin's skating speed to rebuke him. this player tracking shit is going to get abused so much. when are these morons going to figure out that Ovi's entire gameplan on the PP is to ninja it by not getting too involved till the last second and boom it's in the net. it kinda works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom