• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Cup of Hockey |OT| World Cashgrab of Who Cares - Sponsored by SAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
Saad is a zone entry machine. I remember seeing that in 2014-15 he was the best player on the Blachawks at zone entries.

Yawnier

Banned
Seriously, he was up there in the top 3-5 goaltenders just a couple of seasons ago, what the fuck happened to this guy?

I'm half thinking (looked at his stats) that perhaps he wasn't as good as some people made him out to be a few years ago, but idk.

wtf, aki berg

long_time_star_wars.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is something I said about Gaudreau last year which is still true:

Gaudreau is like the best case scenario for what Marner might become. And the Flames already have him.
I have a feeling Dopey will disagree with this

That 5 min period when NA did two goals and almost third goal (4-0) reminded me of our Semifinal in Vancouver against US... Everyone just froze.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It will be interesting to see how TNA fares against a good D corp / goalie like Canada or Sweden

Damn our defense is absolutely dreadful. Pretty much every NA situation is good goal scoring chance. Of course it hasn't helped that Rinne has played pretty sloppy game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom