• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Junior Hockey Championships |OT| Where Future Busts Become National Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

Also, Matthews with the hatty. Reading all the scouts who say that if Matthews had been a few days older he would have been taken before Eichel have me very intrigued.

Intrigued as a fan of a club that will almost certainly have some solid lottery odds. :/

Quick

Banned
Also, Matthews with the hatty. Reading all the scouts who say that if Matthews had been a few days older he would have been taken before Eichel have me very intrigued.

Intrigued as a fan of a club that will al,oust vainly have some solid lottery odds. :/

Just according to Tankaku.

...for Matthews to end up with the Oilers again.
Save him, Lumbus.

calder

it would be so stupid if the oilers got matthews lol
I would abandon the NHL and follow the Moose or something.

Although it would be hilarious to see the Oilers fuck it all up and have to trade guys cheap because the cap crunch after the ELCs expired would be insane. They'd be giving away Hall and RNH etc just to try to fit McDavid and Matthews under.

zroid

Banned
0oDm0DY.png

:D

Rad-

Olli Juolevi broke the record for most points for a 17 year old defenceman in a single tournament and he still has 2 games left. 9 points so far. The last record was 7 points.

zroid

Banned
holy shit Ron Wilson is the best :lol

"I don't know any of the Russian players, do you? No you don't."

"Well are you going to do some research?"

"No."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom