• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Positive Buyer feedback to kn0wsk1lls. Sold him a digital key and received payment quickly with no issues. Sorry I didn't post sooner I completely forgot until I checked my messages. :|

Aselith

Positive seller feedback for SerArthurDayne. Very patient while we had a paypal snafu and quick and responsive seller! Thanks!

Positive seller feedback for DeathByBacklog.

Bought a new3DS from him and it arrived really fast, great seller and went out of his way to help.

Positive buyer feedback.

Cisce was looking for the Black Friday 3ds. Went out and picked one up for him prior to paying. He paid for cost of console and shipping immediately. Smooth transaction.

Chorazin

Positive seller feedback for Malo

He sold me a brand new, still sealed, iPad Pro 9.7", for a fantastic price. Shipped it the same freaking day I paid, and it was in my hot little hands two days later. It's just as he described, brand new and untouched.

AWESOME SELLER!!!

Malo

Banned
Positive seller feedback for Malo

He sold me a brand new, still sealed, iPad Pro 9.7", for a fantastic price. Shipped it the same freaking day I paid, and it was in my hot little hands two days later. It's just as he described, brand new and untouched.

AWESOME SELLER!!!
Positive buyer feedback for Chorazin

Received payment quickly, would definitely do business with again.

Positive Buyer feedback for Aiustus
Positive Buyer feedback for BreakyBoy
Positive Buyer feedback for Polioliolio

Positive Seller feedback for detectiveconan1
Positive Seller feedback for smonardo
Positive Seller feedback for wenis
Positive Seller feedback for Joeku
Positive Seller feedback for Bread
Positive Seller feedback for Pwncakes193
Positive Seller feedback for RecRoulette

I think that finally catches me back up. Shoot me a PM if you think I've missed you!

bumpkin

Negative seller feedback for Mononoaware

I bought a The Last Guardian: CE preorder through Amazon from him, but it still hasn't arrived and I haven't been able to get a response from him through email about the status. I can't PM him because I found that he requested a ban after getting burned on a Gears 4 Nvidia code. Obviously, I can't contact Amazon about it because it isn't my order. And worst of all, I sent him the $100 by PayPal as a gift (instead of as goods or services), so I can't file a dispute through them.

I'll gladly renege my negative feedback if he'd get in touch with me or if the game shows up, but we're three days out from release and it should've been here by now (he has Prime). Pretty disappointed.

Positive seller feedback for LQX

He was patient, communicative, and he went the extra mile to send me pics of the physical card (where code came from). Much thanks to him!

Stimpack

Positive Seller Feedback for 7DollarHagane

Sold me a used phone in great condition, and was willing to sit on it for a couple of days for payment. Great seller!

Negative seller feedback for Mononoaware

I bought a The Last Guardian: CE preorder through Amazon from him, but it still hasn't arrived and I haven't been able to get a response from him through email about the status. I can't PM him because I found that he requested a ban after getting burned on a Gears 4 Nvidia code. Obviously, I can't contact Amazon about it because it isn't my order. And worst of all, I sent him the $100 by PayPal as a gift (instead of as goods or services), so I can't file a dispute through them.

I'll gladly renege my negative feedback if he'd get in touch with me or if the game shows up, but we're three days out from release and it should've been here by now (he has Prime). Pretty disappointed.

That sucks. I hope he comes through. I have added the negative feedback.
I was doing an audit on some previous negative feedbacks and came across this:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=218813669&postcount=4902

Kind of ironic! If you do end up getting the game, please either make a new post (rather than just editing your initial one) or just PM me that you want to renege.

Top Bottom