• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

AEREC

Positive Seller feedback for BusterJol...bought quantum break on PC from him last week and he sen the code as soon as he got it.

BusterJol

Positive Buyer Feedback for AEREC Dealt with the stupid time between Quantum Break coming out and actually getting the code for the PC copy.

deejay

Negative seller feedback for H3xum

Bought a QB code from him, code would be sent promptly (we were both expecting them to go out during the launch). After a week several people had received their key and I was still waiting so I asked if I could get a refund. Which he could've denied me, but didn't (he had also already spent the money on different stuff, while I was still waiting for my item, but that's a different matter I guess). But I definitely appreciated that he didn't. But it also means that he ordered the game (a lot) later than most of the others. If I would've known that I most likely would not have taken the risk.
Now I had to request a refund (MINUS the fees, again, because it was already spent), which has cost me about $3 extra in the process.
To make a a long story short; because of all the waiting I could've gotten a code elsewhere, sooner, and for a different price than what what's being asked last week (which incidentally happens to be more positive for me).

(I still have no key, though, but I'm planning to get it if I can get it cheap(er))

H3xum

Negative seller feedback for H3xum

Bought a QB code from him, code would be sent promptly (we were both expecting them to go out during the launch). After a week several people had received their key and I was still waiting so I asked if I could get a refund. Which he could've denied me, but didn't (he had also already spent the money on different stuff, while I was still waiting for my item, but that's a different matter I guess). But I definitely appreciated that he didn't. But it also means that he ordered the game (a lot) later than most of the others. If I would've known that I most likely would not have taken the risk.
Now I had to request a refund (MINUS the fees, again, because it was already spent), which has cost me about $3 extra in the process.
To make a a long story short; because of all the waiting I could've gotten a code elsewhere, sooner, and for a different price than what what's being asked last week (which incidentally happens to be more positive for me).

(I still have no key, though, but I'm planning to get it if I can get it cheap(er))

This is a questionable reason for negative feedback. I had zero control over codes being sent. It started as all codes will he out after 5 days, then moved to 7-10. Not a single person posted when they preordered nor did anyone ask. Leaving negative feedback when I was kind enough to refund for no other reason than impatience. Jury?

OraleeWey

This is a questionable reason for negative feedback. I had zero control over codes being sent. It started as all codes will he out after 5 days, then moved to 7-10. Not a single person posted when they preordered nor did anyone ask. Leaving negative feedback when I was kind enough to refund for no other reason than impatience. Jury?
Probably shouldn't be negative feedback. You did refund his money and you didn't have a code to give out which Microsoft was supposed to send out. It sounds like he was misinformed too regarding when the codes would be sent out.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Positive Buyer Feedback for Nightz

Positive Buyer Feedback for JoseDFrog

They bought quantum break codes from me!

Top Bottom