• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

H3xum

Probably shouldn't be negative feedback. You did refund his money and you didn't have a code to give out which Microsoft was supposed to send out. It sounds like he was misinformed too regarding when the codes would be sent out.

Thank you. I wanted to make sure I wasn't just in defense mode. I figured since I did refund him and since the code being sent out was out of my hands I did everything on the up and up.

Positive Seller feedback for televator

Sold me Ape Escape 2 for a nice price.

My daughter was going bananas after seeing it on Youtube and had to have it. She loves it so far.

He didn't monkey around, and sent it quickly, well packed and as described.

Sorry for all the bad puns

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
POSITIVE feedback for Zaheer

Sold me $50 steam wallet code

Waited for me to sort out my problem with PayPal, was very patient and friendly.

Positive Seller Feedback for ClayKavalier
Sold me some Wii U games at a fair price and shipped immediately. My favourite type of transaction are these ones that take less than a few messages and this seller is very clear and fast.

Positive Buy Feedback for texasairhead101 for the same reasons, simple easy transaction.

colonelpork

Neo Member
Positive Seller Feedback to zulux21

I was sold a Tales From the Borderlands Steam key at a reasonable price, and the transaction was rapid and smooth. Count me as a satisfied customer!

Positive seller feedback for WarLox
Great to deal with!

Positive seller feedback for ThatsMytrunks
Went above and beyond with the packaging for the item I bought from them. Thank you so much!

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Positive buyer feedback for hollomat

hollomat paid for their item immediately and was pleasant to chat with.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Positive seller feedback for Zaheer

10 minutes ago I sent him a message about eShop credit, and now it's already in my wallet. Super fast.

Zaheer

Positive seller feedback for Zaheer. Sold me a couple Steam gift cards for cheap.

Positive Seller Feedback for Zaheer

Positive seller feedback for Zaheer, easy and simple with great communication. Thanks again!

Positive buyer feedback for JBourne, draughn101, Sir Garbageman, Pingween, and poodaddy. All provided great communication and were great to do business with.

Positive seller feedback for bearcatjosh. Gave me a nice discount on the item he was selling and was great to work with.

Top Bottom