• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

zulux21

Positive seller feedback for Vincent Alexander

quick and easy to deal with. Packaged very well, and would easily do business with them again in the future.

kubus

Positive Buyer feedback for rombletomski

Quick payment and communication and was kind enough to let me know the code I sent worked (always a relief to hear). Thanks!

Positive seller feedback for fenners. Sold me a DOOM steam key. Great communication, provided key quickly, would buy from again.

Positive seller feedback for ThatsMytrunks. Sold me a Homefront: Revolution steam key. Also great communication, quick to provide me the key. Would buy from again.

Positive Buyer feedback for rombletomski

Quick payment and communication and was kind enough to let me know the code I sent worked (always a relief to hear). Thanks!

Positive Seller Feedback for kubus.

Everything was very prompt and easy, no complaints at all. And kubus is really nice and friendly to boot!

Positive seller feedback for Zaheer

Smooth and quick transaction with great communication about other products that I am interested in purchasing at a later date.

Top Bottom