• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Positive seller feedback for icespide.

Thanks!

Positive seller feedback for VindictiveGnome

Positive seller feedback for colonelpork

Positive seller feedback for DirtyLarry

All three sold me movie codes and were quick and professional throughout the experience.

Stimpack

Positive seller feedback for Etzer

Bought a PSP off of him. Incredibly generous price. Came exactly as described and pictured. Quick to respond. Great experience overall!

ekgrey

positive seller feedback for InfectedZero. Sold me a UV code, was quick and trusting (sent code before payment) and patient and helpful when there was a (now resolved) issue.

Super late positive seller feedback for SkyMasterson. Sold me a W10 Quantum Break code at a great price and was again quick and trusting. I was out of town when I saw the listing and PMed him and not only was he patient waiting for payment but sent the code before I was able to PayPal.

I look forward to future dealings with both.

IrishNinja

Positive seller feedback for my man Cheddaz - sold me one of the few Dreamcast games i was missing - at a great price, and shipped stupid-fast! thanks again man.

colinp

Banned
Positive Seller Feedback for Lemstar

Sold me Overwatch Origin PC, super fast communication and code delivered super fast.

If any members in good standing would be willing to help out with the feedback list, please shoot me a PM. I want to try to make a real push to at least get the old thread closed out. After that we can use the new automated process, which is much easier.

ClearData

Positive Seller Feedback for Demigod. Sold me an MSI GTX 970. Works great and was packaged really well so it wasn't damaged in transit.

Top Bottom