• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

mace999

Neo Member
Positive Seller feedback for Lone_Prodigy

Got 2 great games for a dollar each, so the sub title for the thread was totally right

Johndoey

Banned
I want to give very Positive seller feedback to LiquidMetal14, we ran into some shipping trouble and they were an absolute pleasure to deal with, very patient and generous.

bumpkin

Positive seller feedback for TheDancingWatermelon

Received the game today, can't wait to start playing it! Thanks again for the great deal!

Positive seller feedback for Pellegri Testament

Amazing seller. Sold me FFXII CE and Xenogears. Very fast, items were excellent! Would gladly work with again!!

xanavi

Positive Seller feedback for Cels

I appreciate the quick replies to my messages
smile.gif

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I want to give very Positive seller feedback to LiquidMetal14, we ran into some shipping trouble and they were an absolute pleasure to deal with, very patient and generous.
Likewise very positive buyer feedback for Johndoey.

We did run into some shipping shananagans but the brother got his stuff and I made sure to take care of him for his patience.

HCgamer

Positive seller feedback for taco543

Sold me a working code for shantae and the pirate's curse at a incredible price

Positive seller feedback for colonelpork

Sold me a working uv code at a great price.

Ultimadrago

Positive Seller Feedback for Mrmask. I took an odd chance asking for niche cards on GAF and here this guy comes out of nowhere. The cards were in perfect condition and he moved quickly and efficiently with the transaction. Thanks, man! Would do business with again.

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
Positive Seller Feedback for Dreams-Visions

Great communication and follow-up, prompt shipping, and GPU was well-packed. It was a pleasure doing business with you! Let me know when you're looking to get rid of the 980. ;)

Mrmask

Positive Seller Feedback for Mrmask. I took an odd chance asking for niche cards on GAF and here this guy comes out of nowhere. The cards were in perfect condition and he moved quickly and efficiently with the transaction. Thanks, man! Would do business with again.

Positive Buyer feedback for UltimaDrago.

Friendly guy and prompt with responses and payment. I was deciding to collect or sell the cards and he made my choice a lot easier.

Glad to hear everything arrived well and I would certainly do business again.

Top Bottom