• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Cranzor

Positive Seller Feedback for Cranzor.
Sold me a webcam. Upon receipt of package, turns out the contents were stolen. Once I let her know she immediately refunded me no questions asked. Sorry for your loss, but I commend your actions. Thanks again.

Positive buyer feedback for AkelisRain. Thanks for being so patient with me and so kind even though the item didn't come. Would definitely love to sell to you again, or buy something from you! (Also, I'm male -- my girlfriend's handwriting on the top of the package must have thrown you off! Hahaha.)

Positive buyer feedback for ramoisdead, clearos, womp, justgames7604. Quick payment!

Positive seller feedback for nyoro sf and rebel leader. Smooth transactions all around

hitsugi

Positive seller feedback for Phloxy. Sold me Uncharted 4 at a great price and was really prompt at returning messages.

Phinor

Positive Buyer feedback for e90Mark.
Positive Buyer feedback for justgames7604.
Positive Buyer feedback for OnionPowder.

Positive seller feedback for Istaerion. Probably the most amazing experience I had in the Buy/Sell thread here on GAF. Istaerion delivered in spades. Fantastic communication, and it clearly shows the effort he put into making sure the complete series of A song of Ice and fire books would not get damaged during shipping. Would love to do business again!

Top Bottom