• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Labadal

Positive buyer feedback for derExperte

I actually sold two keys to derExperte but one key was used. They were really cool about it and I sent back money for said key via PayPal. despite my messing up, they acted in a nice manner and the transaction on their part was great.

Positive seller feedback for falconxcrunner09.

Sold me a copy of the Silent Hill HD collection for an excellent price, shipping was fast, packaging was exceptional. Thanks.

Positive seller feedback for falconxcrunner09.

Sold me a copy of the Silent Hill HD collection for an excellent price, shipping was fast, packaging was exceptional. Thanks.
Positive buyer feedback for pots and pans

Quick payment and response time. Friendly to communicate with as well! Highly recommended buyer!

How long should I wait before leaving negative feedback? I bought something from someone here almost a week ago and have messaged them several times about whether they sent it, a tracking number or any kind of update but gotten no responses.
I really hate to do it, but it's looking like a possibility.

Mrmask

Positive Seller Feedback for pete_clarf

Had a few issues out of both our control, but he certainly did what he could to help with the problem. Great guy and helpful as well. Would do business with again.

Positive Seller Feedback for pete_clarf

Had a few issues out of both our control, but he certainly did what he could to help with the problem. Great guy and helpful as well. Would do business with again.

Positive Buyer Feedback for Mrmask

Down with USPS!!! (though, really, this is only about the third issue I've had with them in 18 or so years of selling stuff online).

Top Bottom