• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Positive seller feedback for Shiv47, sold me Rocket Slime on DS for an awesome price!

Positive seller feedback for Supa Necta, I bought some Dreamcast games and they arrived super fast!

Positive buyer feedback for Dash Kappei.

Positive buyer feedback for Peagles

Positive buyer feedback for Lettuce

All three bought a GBA SP 101 from me and were a pleasure to deal with.

Lettuce

Positive buyer feedback for Dash Kappei.

Positive buyer feedback for Peagles

Positive buyer feedback for Lettuce

All three bought a GBA SP 101 from me and were a pleasure to deal with.

Positive Buyer feedback for Pancakes R Us

Super fast delivery and as described, recommended!!

Whooter

Positive Seller feedback for Got the Shakes. Sold me an Overwatch Digital Goodies code and it worked perfectly!

Thank you, sir!

Prodigal

Banned
NEGATIVE seller feedback for Prodigal.

Sold me Overwatch for $40 a week ago and haven't heard from him since. Asked him for a tracking number or an approximate date and eventually for a refund and I've gotten no response. But his profile shows he still logs on here daily so I'm sure he's read all my messages.
Partly my fault since for once I didn't bother looking at the feedback list and he has 2 negatives in there. Contacted those two individuals and they told me he never came through for them either. He just ignored them like me.
I also mistakingly gifted the money through PayPal. So I'm pretty much screwed. Sucks to have so many good buying and selling experiences here and have this happen.

And he still has items on sale here including what he sold me, so be careful.

Just posting this to say that I refunded his money this morning, I don't want the community to think that I'm a scammer despite a couple negative feedback posts I have. I don't know if my positive feedback posts are showing up or not but I'm a legit GAF Plus seller and everything was going fine until a few incidents occurred beyond my control. I'm not going to explain what happened because it sounds pretty stupid on paper (PM me if you're curious), but I also have hundreds of positive feedback posts on my Steam profile as well to back me up. I apologized to the buyer and threw him an extra 5 bucks so hopefully he will forgive me.

Sorry to clog up the thread, just wanted to explain.

Yeah, he refunded me this morning. I wasnt sure if I had to change it to neutral or just delete the whole thing or what. I'd just like to pretend it didnt happen honestly.

Shiv47

Positive Buyer Feedback for dhtl25

Positive Buyer Feedback for digita1alchemy

Everything smooth, happy to deal with them again!

Top Bottom