• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Positive buyer feedback for dcassell.

Positive buyer feedback for Shauni.

Super easy and uncomplicated transactions. Fast payment and nice contacts. Thanks again!

robotrock

Banned
Positive Seller Feedback for Ultimadrago

Ultimadrago was nice enough to part with their Kickstarter code for Mighty No.9. After years of anticipation for a release such as this, it's a truly selfless action.

As a huge Megaman fan, I'm excited as hell to give it a whirl.

Ultimadrago

Positive Seller Feedback for Ultimadrago

Ultimadrago was nice enough to part with their Kickstarter code for Mighty No.9. After years of anticipation for a release such as this, it's a truly selfless action.

As a huge Megaman fan, I'm excited as hell to give it a whirl.

Haha! I'm glad I could help someone out with the code.

Positive Buyer Feedback for robotrock.

Also verbal reminder/warning that the initial Steam backer codes for DLC have been duplicates of the Retro Hero without Ray DLC. I hope this is resolved soon so I may fix the transaction. Please PM me if you hear wind of it first, robotrock.

Edit: Humble Bundle has fixed the issue and I have resolved it for the transaction!

JPS Kai

Positive Seller Feedback for CoachKevin.

Picked up a MN9 code he wanted to part ways with and had a super quick turnaround once I paid him via Paypal.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX

Awesome as usual :D

Josh5890

Positive Seller Feedback for Bungie's

Positive Seller Feedback for Zaheer

I bought Steam wallet codes from both of them in a timely fashion. Would do business with again!

Defunkled

Positive Seller Feedback for Moor-Angol.

Sold me some Japanese Saturn games for a really good price. Great communication and super nice!

Zaheer

Positive seller feedback for Zaheer

Positive Seller Feedback for Bungie's

Positive Seller Feedback for Zaheer

I bought Steam wallet codes from both of them in a timely fashion. Would do business with again!

Positive seller feedback for seller Zaheer!

he sold me $50 STEAM CARD! im going to buy games during steam summer sale yesss

Positive buyer feedback for zewone, Retro4ever, and Chesskid1. Great doing business with each of you.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Positive Seller Feedback for BombChicken. Purchased some 3ds digital games and it worked. Even got a discount so thanks!

Positive seller feedback for Tranquilo! Fast communication and a painless transaction.

Positive seller feedback for shintoki also. Very quick to answer questions and gave me a really great deal on some awesome games.

Top Bottom