• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

womp

Positive seller feedback for Bungie's

Steam Wallet key worked out great (once Steam got it's head out of its ass). :)

Xamdou

Positive seller feedback for derExperte

Bought PC Overwatch Origin's code with Noire Widowmaker skin from him, fast reply and stellar seller!

jadedm17

Positive Buyer rc213
Positive Buyer BeardyChan
Positive Buyer Corpekata
A bit late I apologize; Life and all that.

Shady859

Positive Buyer feedback for blackjaw

Positive Buyer feedback for Vaco6121

Both purchased PS+ codes and easy to deal with. Thanks!

Positive seller feedback for maxcriden.

Gentleman and all around swell guy maxcriden traded me Twilight Princess HD and a Ganondorf amiibo in exchange for Star Fox Zero and Guard. As always, quick and friendly communication.

I'll be on vacation when the package gets to my house but I can safely assume everything will arrive in perfect order.

Thanks max!

maxcriden

Positive seller feedback for maxcriden.

Gentleman and all around swell guy maxcriden traded me Twilight Princess HD and a Ganondorf amiibo in exchange for Star Fox Zero and Guard. As always, quick and friendly communication.

I'll be on vacation when the package gets to my house but I can safely assume everything will arrive in perfect order.

Thanks max!

*blushing intensifies*

Positive seller feedback for ElectricBlanketFire. I may as well leave mine now also since he's a truly chivalrous fellow.

I'm just going to re-post one of the many poems that have been written about his awesomeness.

There once was an Electric BlanketFire,
A fellow who'd lend you a tire!
He loved Chinese grub
(Just not the American stuff, bub!)
A chap to be like, we'd aspire!

Positive seller feedback for AkumaNiko.

Sold me a copy of Overwatch Origins Edition with the pre-order Widowmaker skin for a fantastic price. Great communication and a fast transaction. Highly recommended!

Top Bottom