• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Positive buyer feedback for Lockjaw333

Went above and beyond not only with a great deal on a basically new headset, but I bought from him on Saturday and it already arrived by Monday.

ekgrey

positive seller feedback for RecRoulette

and

positive seller feedback for chualie

Both sold me Steam keys/gifts and were fast and pleasant to deal with.

Bungie's

Positive buyer feedback for hollomat
Positive buyer feedback for Alucrid
Positive buyer feedback for AkelisRain
Positive buyer feedback for Chesskid1
Positive buyer feedback for sense

Positive Seller Feedback for Bungie's
Sold me some Space Bux, thanks again!

Positive Seller Feedback for jadedm17
Sent me a great conditioned WiiU with 2 day shipping and some extra goodies. 10/10 Would buy again!

Lomax

Positive Buyer feedback for RecRoulette

Sold him a couple of digital movie codes via paypal, super quick and easy to deal with.

Positive Seller feedback for TetraxShards

Sold me some steam codes, fast and easy

Positive Buyer feedback for RecRoulette

Sold him a couple of digital movie codes via paypal, super quick and easy to deal with.

Positive Seller feedback for Lomax

Very quick and easy.

ekgrey

positive seller feedback for LaunchpadMcQ

Sold me a Steam key, even though I'm sure they'd have rather sold as a lot. Good communication and quick delivery. Thanks again!

StMeph

Positive seller feedback for Bungie's

Fast response and delivery. Not the first time we've dealt before, and won't be the last.

Just as a heads up, some of you may have received a PM from me regarding the formatting rules for feedback in this thread. If you did receive one, don't worry, because you were most certainly not alone.

It may sound nitpicky, but the rules we have in place are designed around the use of an automated script that will collect all the feedback left in this thread. While it won't automatically update the spreadsheet, it will at least make it immensely easier on us when it comes to updating. This should help ensure that the feedback list never again falls so far behind.

Speaking of which, I'm happy to announce that we have finally caught the feedback list up to the creation of this thread (and the end of the old B/S/T thread)! Since formatting before this point has been not-so-great, it will still take us a while to get completely caught up, but we are definitely well on our way.

Special shout out to new volunteers Vincent Alexander and pete_clarf for their help. We definitely wouldn't be where we are now if they hadn't stepped up to help.

Just as a heads up, some of you may have received a PM from me regarding the formatting rules for feedback in this thread. If you did receive one, don't worry, because you were most certainly not alone.

It may sound nitpicky, but the rules we have in place are designed around the use of an automated script that will collect all the feedback left in this thread. While it won't automatically update the spreadsheet, it will at least make it immensely easier on us when it comes to updating. This should help ensure that the feedback list never again falls so far behind.

Speaking of which, I'm happy to announce that we have finally caught the feedback list up to the creation of this thread (and the end of the old B/S/T thread)! Since formatting before this point has been not-so-great, it will still take us a while to get completely caught up, but we are definitely well on our way.

Special shout out to new volunteers Vincent Alexander and pete_clarf for their help. We definitely wouldn't be where we are now if they hadn't stepped up to help.

Sweet, thanks for all your guys' work!

Top Bottom