• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Zaheer

Positive seller feedback for Zaheer.

Paid and received eShop code within five minutes. Perfect.

Positive Seller Feedback for Zaheer

Positive seller feedback for Zaheer

Sold me a Battle.net gift card at a nice discount. Thanks!

Positive seller feedback for Zaheer

Positive buyer feedback for Macka

Positive buyer feedback for Pingween

Positive buyer feedback for th3dude

Positive buyer feedback for U2NUMB

Sorry, been slipping on the feedback over the last couple of weeks. Thank you all again!

Positive buyer feedback for Fatal Futanari

Positive buyer feedback for Schadenfreude

Positive buyer feedback for Str0ngStyle

Positive buyer feedback for knee

Positive buyer feedback for vegetablefiend

Positive seller feedback for Lomax

baconcow

Positive seller feedback for Valahart

Bought Steam key for The Forest. Very patient and understanding NeoGAF member. Sent key immediately after payment. Thank you.

HaL64

Positive seller feedback for Got the Shakes

Bought a bunch of SNES/NES/Genesis stuff from him and it all arrived quickly.
Pleasure to do business with!

Nightz

If anyone's interested, here's the feedback dump from posts 51-3077 of this thread: http://m.uploadedit.com/ba3s/1468148548520.txt

Most posters are formatting their posts the proper way, so thanks for that. A minor formatting note that I'd like to emphasize: please don't end your feedback with punctuation unless it's part of the feedback recipient's username. GAF allows usernames with punctuation marks so the script won't be able to tell if the punctuation is part of the username or not.

KHlover

Banned
Positive seller feedback for deadfolk

Great communication, sent me a PM pretty damn instantly. Keys worked. Would gladly buy again.

Positive Seller feedback for Moses Donut.

Sold me a GTX 970, shipped same day as payment, and the card works perfectly. Excellent transaction.

Positive Seller Feedback for RecRoulette. Dude shipped out my item super fast and was very patient with my procrastinating self. Would buy from again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ What's that? That's the proverbial line in the sand when it comes to improperly formatted feedback posts. From this post forward, if you decide not to follow the formatting rules laid out in the OP, we will no longer guarantee that your feedback will be properly recorded.

FROM THIS POINT FORWARD, ALL FEEDBACK NOT FORMATTED ACCORDING TO THE RULES IN THE OP IS NO LONGER GUARANTEED TO BE COUNTED PROPERLY

Now, here's some backstory: The feedback team had a decision to make. We received the automated script output from Nightz for pages 2-56 of this thread and, while it managed to pick up the vast majority of the feedback that had been left, it also missed a fairly decent portion. The reason some had been missed was because of all the people who don't follow the formatting rules.

So we had two options:

1) Simply take the confirmed feedback from the script, record those, and say screw the rest of the feedback.

2) Manually go back and record all of the feedback before this post, which would ensure that no feedback is lost.

Honestly, there's a pretty good argument for Option #1. The rules in the OP have clearly stated the correct format for Feedback since the first day this thread was created.

That being said, all members of the Feedback team agreed that we should go with Option #2.

I just wanted to be as transparent as possible with everyone, so that everyone would know what's going on. I don't see how there could be much controversy over our decision (other than the fact that it's going to take longer), but you never really know. The OP will be updated to explicitly state that feedback recorded in the wrong format may not be properly counted. I'll also try to monitor this thread more to let people know when they screw the formatting up, but I can't catch everything. Things have gotten better though, so I'm optimistic for the future!

Top Bottom