• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
Positive seller feedback for DontBlink

Good communication. Reasonable understanding fellow. Even met in person to do the transaction - yay nycGaf!

Positive seller feedback for Finishoff

Paid through Paypal and received my Overwatch CD key almost right away. No problem redeeming and was up playing an hour later. Thanks!

Positive Seller feedback for M3z_

Bought a PS4 from them to give as a gift, the console came in great condition and arrived fast. Thanks again!

Squarehard

Positive seller feedback for edomedo

Great communication, quick shipping, and extremely well packaged. Great person to work with.

Negative seller feedback for user Prodigal

I will be cross-posting this in the main thread as I have already PM'd Cloggerdude and unfortunately this user seems to be on quite a bad streak as of late.

I responded to Prodigal's post for Bayonetta 1/2 Wii U from 07/05/2016 with a PM and this post on 07/06/2016. He responded via PM on 07/08/2016 at about 2:30AM. After a few PMs back and forth on the 8th, I ended up sending over my PayPal friends and family payment at around 6PM on the 8th, and he responded he'd get it shipped out this weekend (so I assumed the 9th or 10th). The last PM he has sent me was on July 14th at 6:40AM saying, verbatim, "I'll send the tracking info when I geto to wkork todya, sorry." He has yet to reply to my follow up PMs for shipping details or a refund.

Now, what I failed to notice was his previous negative feedback and the fact that he reposted his WTS post after he replied to my PM expressing interest in buying the game and at a slightly increased price.

I've also noticed that as of a screenshot posted today, the paypal email address he sent another user differed from the one he sent me, which is another bad sign.

I'll be the first to acknowledge that I made two key mistakes - I did not check his feedback prior to the purchase and I fell for what was likely a too-good-to-be-true price. My feeble defenses for these decisions are that the vast majority of users in the B/S/T thread have positive feedback, so I didn't feel the need to check, and that people do routinely post things below eBay prices in the thread.

But, overall, I would recommend NOT doing business with Prodigal.

ABSOLUTELY AWESOMELY POSITIVE seller feedback for isitstill

Gave me Mario Kart 8 DLC pack and Super Punchout!!! I can't thank him enough!!! It was extremely awesome of him!! Thanks!!!

isitstill

ABSOLUTELY AWESOMELY POSITIVE seller feedback for isitstill

Gave me Mario Kart 8 DLC pack and Super Punchout!!! I can't thank him enough!!! It was extremely awesome of him!! Thanks!!!

Positive buyer feedback for SuperShadow271.

He was going to trade codes with me, but I ended up giving him codes for his birthday. I can still do a feedback for that, right?

Positive Seller feedback for Mcdohl

Good communication, first NeoGAF member to call me on my phone lol, but he did it to secure shipping address, which shows how good and diligent he is with his business. Trust this guy when you want to buy his wares~

Top Bottom