• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 World Baseball Classic |OT| America prevails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choomp

Banned
That was the most respectable sloppy game a team could've played

Seriously the umpiring in this has been awful, what was the dude's angle even at that play at third?

carlos

that was scary.... mariners fans should be worried, Diaz has not looked right in the three appearances in the WBC that I have seen

It's cool to watch maybe the 12th best American born second baseman strike out to lose the game. Glad to know America takes this thing so seriously.

Malo

Banned
h8riWFl.jpg

NYCrooner

Good luck to USA and DR tomorrow. Do or die. USA just hasn't looked right all tournament while DR has played well but just happened to run into the PR juggernaut. My money is on DR but wouldn't be surprised if it was close and USA pulled it out.

PR_rambo

Banned
Can't cpunt out the US, they have played hard, however DR is still the superior team. Fairly confident they handle the United States.

so is leyland trying to win, or is he trying to make all the parents happy? there's just no way to defend harrison being in the lineup if you're prioritizing winning.

clemenx

Banned
so is leyland trying to win, or is he trying to make all the parents happy? there's just no way to defend harrison being in the lineup if you're prioritizing winning.

It's been obvious Leyland doesn't give 2 shits about putting the best lineup out there. It has sucked.

Way bigger blemish than players not going.

ReMaKe

This game at 10 gonna be crazy! Pr looks crazy right now. Looks like the're gonna beat Venezuela and go undefeated. They'll get the Netherlands next, I'm putting Pr in the finals. Against who is the big question. Dr? Japan? USA? This wbc got me real hyped for the MLB season to kick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom