• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 World Baseball Classic |OT| America prevails

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemenx

Banned
DR offense hasn't looked good yet, outside of Cruz and Manny. US defininitely has a chance.

Hopefully will be an epic game.

ReMaKe

DR offense hasn't looked good yet, outside of Cruz and Manny. US defininitely has a chance.

Hopefully will be an epic game.

That's actually what's really scary, the fact that their hitters haven't hit and yet they're 4-1 in the tournament.
I would say Dr has a really good chance of winning tomorrow, especially with who USA has pitching; however like the poster above said, baseball is a best of, in one game any team can win; therefore the pressure is really on for both teams.

NYCrooner

I'm rooting for PR in this tournament but I seriously didn't see them being THIS good. I hope they can finish the job. Hopefully it will rejuvenate the sport on the island with young boys. It's been losing a lot of momentum to basketball.

Tubie

This WBC has been perfect proof that the sport needs to switch to cameras/computers determining balls and strikes.

Umpires would still be useful, so I don't get why they are so afraid of the change.

ReMaKe

This WBC has been perfect proof that the sport needs to switch to cameras/computers determining balls and strikes.

Umpires would still be useful, so I don't get why they are so afraid of the change.

They want to keep it "traditional".
Baseball will always be behind in that sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom