• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

kaicooper87

Metroid Other M - PC
(Wii-Dolphin, Reshade)

810900f17976c98d06aedcc83ef5ff10c1fc4fc6.jpg

f35a7dc90517a4c8426f8cf04cd375548805a0e5.jpg

sertopico

That's the best looking Oblivion I've seen, even the faces of the characters look good. Would you mind to send me the mod list?? You really made me want to replay it again :)
Thank you very much! It took me quite some time (lot of trial and error and hrs of testing) to get it look this way, finding the right mods and merging them together harmoniously is some kind of full time job. :D

Anyway, there you go. Pls keep in mind there are also numerous tweaks I did in the INIs and through Wrye Bash when rebuilding the patch, besides I also used external tools like tes4all+mpgui (a must to get great looking distant landscapes) and tes4lodgen (to get distant buildings visible), other than Oblivion Reloaded 7.10. I did not use any ENB because I really don't like it. If you need some more help just PM me. ;)

This is my installer tab from Wrye Bash, I forgot to post it:

Here you can find some infos on how to start modding it: and , for Better Cities.

A couple more pics:

49629564912_66c9d72be7_o.png

49628775088_af11781384_o.png

Last edited:
Thank you very much! It took me quite some time (lot of trial and error and hrs of testing) to get it look this way, finding the right mods and merging them together harmoniously is some kind of full time job. :D

Anyway, there you go. Pls keep in mind there are also numerous tweaks I did in the INIs and through Wrye Bash when rebuilding the patch. If you need some more help just PM me. ;)

A couple more pics:

No kidding, you have Oblivion looking as good as a fairly modern game. Having spent months trying to get Fallout New Vegas looking decent, I can attest to how hard it is to fix the jank and stank of old Bethesda games. You've done awesome work.

sertopico

No kidding, you have Oblivion looking as good as a fairly modern game. Having spent months trying to get Fallout New Vegas looking decent, I can attest to how hard it is to fix the jank and stank of old Bethesda games. You've done awesome work.
Thank you man! I appreciate it! Modding the old Gamebryo is not as easy as modding Skyrim SE, due to its big limitations. Performance is also something to take into account, mods like Better Cities tank the framerate with no mercy. Luckily alenet created Oblivion Reloaded, without the integrated framerate manager I wouldn't be able to play at decent framerates, even if I have a 6700k@4.5 GHz. Oblivion Stutter Remover does also wonders.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

Anyway, there you go. Pls keep in mind there are also numerous tweaks I did in the INIs and through Wrye Bash when rebuilding the patch, besides I also used external tools like tes4all+mpgui (a must to get great looking distant landscapes) and tes4lodgen (to get distant buildings visible), other than Oblivion Reloaded 7.10. I did not use any ENB because I really don't like it. If you need some more help just PM me. ;)

This is my installer tab from Wrye Bash, I forgot to post it:

Here you can find some infos on how to start modding it: and , for Better Cities.

A couple more pics:

You've done such a good job :messenger_open_mouth: Congrats !

Dr.D00p

For the love of god, please stop posting Forza 7 shots.

I'm trying so desperately hard NOT to jump on board Microsofts Game Pass Service, but these drop dead, gorgeous shots are chipping away at my resolve and I fear a few more will make any more resistance,futile :messenger_beaming:

For the love of god, please stop posting Forza 7 shots.

I'm trying so desperately hard NOT to jump on board Microsofts Game Pass Service, but these drop dead, gorgeous shots are chipping away at my resolve and I fear a few more will make any more resistance,futile :messenger_beaming:

No worries, Forza 7 isn't on Gamepass so you're good... just don't unspoil the following... seriously don't.

However, just on PC:

Forza 8 will be on there day one.

Horizon 4, Ori BF, Ori WotW, Gears 4/5, Halo MCC, Yakuza 0, Wasteland 3, Everspace, ReCore (it's good dammit, fight me), The Outer Worlds, Final Fantasy XV, Metro Exodus, Guacamelee 2, Ruiner, Dirt RAlly 2.0, A Plague Tale: Innocence, FEZ, Bloodstained: RotN, Age of Empires, Cities: Skylines, Crackdown 3 (also good, fight me), Dead Cells, etc...

If you have a console and have time to play it too when you aren't melting your eyes with vastly superior PC visuals and framerates, there's even more on there.

I've spent about as much on Gamepass since launch as I used to on a single release. $15/month for Gamepass Ultra kicks the shit out of $7 to rent a single game for two days like I used to do in the 80's. 8 year old me would piss himself (he did just that at a laundromat playing arcade Donkey Kong Jr. once) if he saw what the future had in store.

6237A9R.jpg

Common kid, just try a bump, a snort, a taste, if you don't like it no one's forcing you to keep it. I hear all the kids are into this stuff. What do you have to lose? At these prices you can't afford not to get it. Only driven on Sundays to Bingo by an old lady. Do it for your country.

Top Bottom