• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Butz

Banned
Hunt: Showdown
QrkoU3E.jpg

xPikYx

Kingdom Come Deliverance ENB + Reshade + Mods

New Version of my personal reshade profile (2.5), added a new shader (quint lightroom) which allow to modify infinite aspects of the color of a scene, this allowed me to give a better perception of the sunlight without loosing the greenish of the plants and trees giving a further natural touch to the scene

Yf1XpEP.png

Dr.D00p

I should really take some time to try the PS3-emulator. this looks hella good and I have so many titles I loved on that system

When it works, it works very well, Virtua Fighter 5 runs at a locked 4K 60fps for me (9900K (5Ghz) & RTX 2080) & Demon Souls II, the same & without any (That I've so far noticed) graphical glitches.

But they are the exception, most titles I've tried struggle to do that, Sonic Unleashed for example will run between 40-60fps, not ideal for a Sonic game and most other games that I've tried have graphical glitches aplenty.

I just thought I'd give it try as an experiment and now its all set up on my rig, ready for future updates, this my setup:

pph4k1f.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom