• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Witcher 3: Mods/Reshade

49486666292_2bdef151a3_o.png

Last edited:

Markie

Now that's what I'm talking about dude! Glad to see people still playing this masterpiece. I couldn't believe how good it looked when I played it in 4K. It's still the #1 game about Modern War. And still the only game about the War in Afghanistan.
Yeah, it's one of my all time favorite FPS campaigns. Short but an awesome journey nonetheless. Not sure i'd say it's the #1 modern war game though, but probably top 5, and yes, sadly it's the only proper AAA FPS campaign about the Afghanistan war. Such an interesting military time period and such beautiful landscapes in those lands, i don't understand why there aren't more games about it. At least we have a few good movies like Lone Survivor. I was playing it for the 2nd time in these screenshots, this time in higher resolution, locked 60fps and with SweetFX, absolutely worth it. Finished it in a single day twice.

sertopico

Oblivion

49533735572_ef389f78e3_o.png

The Oblivion Gates, the most annoying part of the whole game. Yesterday in order to finish the quest Allies for Bruma in Anvil I have closed 3 wrong gates before finding out that the one related with the quest was super close to the city gates. 4 gates in a row, a torture I will never repeat again.

49533735407_c42a71d34d_o.png

Top Bottom